This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 4 Live Show 7

Topic » Season 4 Live Show 7

1901 days 7 hours ago
ryan5676
KIMBERLY:

*stands and claps* Matt this was so much better than last nights performance and honestly I’m loving this performance! You have done so week in this competition and last night was your only slip up but this showed why you deserve to be here and that you are fighting for the finals! Very well done!
1901 days 7 hours ago
ryan5676
TOMMY:

*claps*
Matt, I am so happy that you were saved, you have a great voice! I think the song grew with you as you went on, at the start it was a little one level, but you really had me in the palm of your hands by the end, and I always just want to see more from you!
1901 days 7 hours ago
ryan5676
RYAN:

Yes Matt Yes you are here to not only stay but to win this thing with what you brought here today. You had full controlled of this performance and I can feel that energy inside of you that I just want to gobble it up and that was surely incredible. You did fantastic with always giving us great performances show after show and managed to give us what we want and there’s no slowing down from you *standing ovation*
1901 days 7 hours ago
ryan5676
3) Jessie J - "My Heart Will Go On"

1901 days 7 hours ago
ryan5676
JJ:

*Standing Ovation* Once again you’ve given us a powerful performance! I think my team should definitely be worried about you winning this season.
1901 days 7 hours ago
ryan5676
KIMBERLY:

*standing ovation* I thought that you could have never gotten better than last week but OH MY GOD DID YOU JUST SLAY THAT CELINE DION HIT! Like literally I’m running out of words to say because you are that good it’s crazy! If you don’t make finals after this honestly this show should go down in ratings because you always put so much passion and heart into it and it amazes me Jessie it really does!
1901 days 7 hours ago
ryan5676
TOMMY:

*stands and claps*
That was astounding! That was above anything we have ever seen on a show like this. Your emotion, your strength, you hit me so hard! It was beautiful and ugh! I loved it! Well done! *claps*
1901 days 7 hours ago
ryan5676
RYAN:

This was a risk performing this type of song with Celine’s version being soooo good and believe it or not you were impressive tonight. The magic was there, and your vocals were what make it up and beyond anything I seen so far, and I have tears running down my eyes from this. Every time you were out on stage you gave us performances that were not your singing style, but you still nailed it and showed us how wide range you are *standing ovation*
1901 days 7 hours ago
ryan5676
4) Ali Caldwell - "Did I Ever Love You"

1901 days 7 hours ago
ryan5676
JJ:

This was a good performance, but not the right song choice given this is the Final 4. Your performance wasn’t bad by any means, nothing really stood out for me.
1901 days 7 hours ago
Jameslu
Thank you so much for positive comments for both Jessie and Matt! <3
1901 days 7 hours ago
ryan5676
KIMBERLY:

*standing ovation* Ali every week you come out here and make me so proud! This was by far one of your best performances in my opinion and I see you in the finals I really do! Your journey is so inspiring showing that you can get back up after being knocked down many times! But girl you just came out on top from then to now! Truly amazing!
1901 days 7 hours ago
ryan5676
TOMMY:

*claps*
Ali, this was a great performance. It showed that you had a great length of control and that was enhanced by your killer voice. I think this was for sure one of my favourite performances from you, I really do believe that you could make it all the way at this point, I just love what you have to offer.
1901 days 7 hours ago
ryan5676
RYAN:

Girl you are doing all the genres and nailing them and now your doing country and I can feel that vibe and you got it spot on. But what makes this performance outstanding for me is those vocals chops that have my mouth open wide and I didn’t think you had it in you. That was fantastic and you had a rocky journey, but you had a surge towards the end and I just witnessed your best performance from this *standing ovation*
1901 days 7 hours ago
ryan5676
That was our Top 4 and these performances were something and they all deserved a standing ovation!

open group

Anything Can Happen WILL TAKE A BREAK

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!