This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 4 Live Show 4

Topic » Season 4 Live Show 4

1925 days 4 hours ago
ryan5676
Come Sunday 4pm EST/9pm GMT to see the performances and who wins the duels.
1925 days 3 hours ago
Jameslu
HERE
1925 days 3 hours ago
ryan5676
Welcome everyone to Live Show 4!!!!!
1925 days 3 hours ago
ryan5676
Last show we had a triple elimination where our Top 12 become 9 and then Emily withdrawn meaning everyone's odds have just increased!
1925 days 3 hours ago
ryan5676
Tonight we will have everyone performed and at the end because there are only 8 left, there will only be 2 duels so 2 artists will be immune.
1925 days 3 hours ago
ryan5676
Running Order:

1) Matt Terry
2) Joshua Ledet
3) Ali Caldwell
4) Jessie J
5) Lukas Forchhammer
6) Adele
7) Billy Gilman
8) Jessica Sanchez
1925 days 3 hours ago
ryan5676
1) Matt Terry - "I'm Your Man"

1925 days 3 hours ago
ryan5676
BRIANNA:

Another amazing performance from you and I love that you sang this song because you are so versatile and can sing any song amazing job and I think you are the one to beat great job keep it up.
1925 days 3 hours ago
ryan5676
JJ:

Your performance this week was very entertaining and showed us that you are versatile. You remind me of Adam Lambert in a good way, and I think after this competition is over no matter what placement you get, that you’ll have a great career.
1925 days 3 hours ago
ryan5676
KIMBERLY:

*claps* This was a solid performance. It’s definitely not your best but it’s not bad by any means. I love that you are switching it up every week and showing us that you can sing any song. You were pitchy at point but I hope that you will not be bottom with this performance.
1925 days 3 hours ago
ryan5676
RYAN:

You have brought out the fun factor and I’m already sold with it being very good to listen. I know this isn’t your style of songs and I want to congratulate you for going outside your comfort zone with this stellar of a performance. You showed us that you a variety performer who could do anything and even though your vocals weren’t at your best here it was still worth it to see you perform.
1925 days 3 hours ago
ryan5676
2) Joshua Ledet - "Ready For Love""

1925 days 3 hours ago
ryan5676
BRIANNA:

I felt like this performance was ok but not the best I feel like we seen this side of you and your vocals weren’t the best I heard this week I feel like this song is not the best song to sing but overall it was a ok performance next week I want a power ballad from you thank you.
1925 days 3 hours ago
ryan5676
JJ:

*Standing Ovation* Is there a song you aren’t able to sing?!!! This was truly the best performance of this week and to me you are the frontrunner to win this game.
1925 days 3 hours ago
ryan5676
KIMBERLY:

*throws Ryan’s shoes* Gosh tonight is good! Everyone left is so good and I think that this is going to be one of the closest seasons we’ve had so far! That rasp and power in your voice is SO GOOD and you keep blowing us away every time it’s amazing honestly! Fantastic job!
1925 days 3 hours ago
ryan5676
RYAN:

I wanted to get into it but what made this more of a miss rather than a hit is that your vocals were boring to listen here. What made you special to begin with wasn’t show in this performance with the energy and vocals not at that high level you usual produce. I’m not feeling it for you today and everyone has their out of place performance and for you it was this one, so the only way is up from here.

open group

Anything Can Happen WILL TAKE A BREAK

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!