This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 4 Live Show 2

Topic » Season 4 Live Show 2

1921 days 19 hours ago
ryan5676
Come on Sunday 4pm EST/9pm GMT for the Live Show with the performances and the duels to determine who will be safe.
1921 days 16 hours ago
chris2pei
1920 days 20 hours ago
Jameslu
EEKS EXCITED AND NERVOUS
1920 days 20 hours ago
ryan5676
Welcome to Live Show 2 where we have our 10 acts ready to perform tonight!
1920 days 20 hours ago
ryan5676
Running Order:

01) Billy Gilman
02) Jessie J
03) Joshua Ledet
04) Matt Terry
05) Britton Buchanan
06) Jessica Sanchez
07) Noah Mac
08) Adele
09) Ali Caldwell
10) Kennedy Holmes
1920 days 20 hours ago
ryan5676
01) Billy Gilman - "Crying"

1920 days 20 hours ago
ryan5676
BRIANNA:

I was surprise to see you in the bottom last week and this week you can’t be in the bottom because this was amazing and that note you sang were everything and I’m so proud of you and you can definitely make it far because you just blow me away every sing time well done.
1920 days 20 hours ago
ryan5676
JJ:

Your vocals this week were impeccable. However, I found the overall performance to be boring. It was almost as if you were at a karaoke night but the best singer there.
1920 days 20 hours ago
ryan5676
KIMBERLY:

*standing ovation* OK BILLY!! You COMPLETELY shocked me this week! Last week I was not that impressed with your performance and I kinda forgot you were in this competition but after this you SHOCKED me with those vocals of yours and I’m excited to see what you give us next!
1920 days 20 hours ago
ryan5676
RYAN:

I thought where this was going that it would be a boring performance but then you hit those high vocals and boy that changed everything. I don’t know how you managed to do it, but you saved no elevated your show to a high standard showing what you are capable of. I want more of this and you a sure going to fight back in this competition if you keep sending these performances show after show.
1920 days 20 hours ago
Jameslu
2 and 4 YAY FAST COMMENTS
1920 days 20 hours ago
ryan5676
02) Jessie J - "Earth Song/Flashlight"

1920 days 20 hours ago
ryan5676
BRIANNA:

This was my favorite performance from you because you sang with emotion and your vocals were out of this world and I hope you can keep it up because you can make it far.
1920 days 20 hours ago
ryan5676
JJ:

This performance was a big improvement from last week. However, as much as I enjoyed the Flashlight part, I don’t think you needed to perform that and should’ve stuck with just singing Earth Song. But, the “Earth Song” part was fantastic, because you didn’t recreate Michael Jackson’s version. Instead, you made the song your own which is difficult to do. Also, your vocals were strong as well as your stage presence.
1920 days 20 hours ago
ryan5676
KIMBERLY:

MY QUEEN!! Last week was amazing and I didn’t think you would be able to top that but you came out here and slayed the heck out of both of those songs! You have phenomenal vocals and I cannot wait for you to performance again next week! *standing ovation*
1920 days 20 hours ago
ryan5676
RYAN:

I believe you have upped your game with this beautiful rendition of these songs that are sing so well together. Then came the problem of it keep going on and on and I got bored of it very fast with the same key and nothing else really happening. You could try and bring the excitement up with how you lost the energy and to make sure that you don’t drag on and then you can reach your peak.

open group

Anything Can Happen WILL TAKE A BREAK

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!