This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 4 Live Show 1

Topic » Season 4 Live Show 1

1926 days 1 hour ago
ryan5676
The First Live Show will take place on Wednesday 4pm EST/9pm GMT and also at the end the first duels will take place to determine who will be safe!
1925 days 7 hours ago
ryan5676
This will be taking place on Thursday 4pm EST/9pm GMT to give the Panelists more time to judge the performances.
1924 days 8 hours ago
ryan5676
Only 9 hours to go till the show starts and to make it more interesting I have an announcement at the end of the show about the upcoming elimination that has never been done before anywhere!
1924 days 1 hour ago
ryan5676
Also with having 4 Panelists, the ranking process will be the same as last time but this time your worst ranking from a Panelist won't count towards your final vote total. And even if you are immune in your duels, your mission songs could still win and could impact the other artists results.
1924 days ago
Jameslu
I really wish the results happened straight after the performances, sucks having to wait a whole day to find out ;(.
1924 days ago
ryan5676
Yeah but hopefully with the duels at the end of the show will making these performances more exciting to watch and the results have to be a day later so the panelists have time to figure out who to save in the sing off.
1923 days 23 hours ago
Jameslu
Oh yeah forgot about the duels and sing off 馃槀. Makes sense.
1923 days 23 hours ago
Thomasgoodge
when will we find out the wildcard
1923 days 23 hours ago
TommyD
Hi
1923 days 23 hours ago
Jameslu
Hey Tommy & Thomas!
1923 days 23 hours ago
ryan5676
Welcome to the First Live Show of the Season and tonight our Top 12 will be performing and at the end we will have our first duels to find out who will be immune and safe for this show!
1923 days 23 hours ago
TommyD
Jameslu
Hey Tommy & Thomas!

Who are you
1923 days 23 hours ago
Thomasgoodge
who is who
1923 days 23 hours ago
Jameslu
How many duels will there be?
1923 days 23 hours ago
Jameslu
LMFAO SHADY HOE TOMMY YOU LOVE ME 馃グ
1923 days 23 hours ago
TommyD
Come on Skype Aili xo

open group

Anything Can Happen WILL TAKE A BREAK

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!