This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 3 Final Submission

Topic » Season 3 Final Submission

1943 days 12 hours ago
ryan5676
It is the final and you have until Saturday 6pm EST/11pm GMT to do this.

Remember to make it clear on which performance is which and you need to enter your 3 performances:

1. Underrated Performance
2. New Performance
3. Song of the Season
1943 days 12 hours ago
Jameslu
1. Underrated Performance: I am going with my first sing-off performance of "Angel from Montgomery". I feel Addison sang it great! :)

2. New Performance: Brianna requested an upbeat song so upbeat song shall be given, hope you like it xx

3. Song of the Season: I am going with "A Case of You" because it was simply beautiful and she had me mesmerized throughout this performance.
1942 days 11 hours ago
TommyD

1942 days 11 hours ago
ryan5676
Scarlett's Performancs

1. Underrated Performance - I Didn't Know My Own Strength

2. New Performance - Your Song

3. Song Of The Season - Natural Woman
1942 days 9 hours ago
Rubes
1. Underrated Performance: I decided to choose this performance as it received great comments from the judges and I feel that it was one of my best shows this entire season!

2. New Performance: I REALLY HOPE THAT YOU JUDGES LIKE THIS AS BRIANNA HAS ASKED FOR AN UPBEAT SONG SEVERAL TIMES SO HERE IT IS!

3. Song of the Season: I think that this is my song of the season as this was one of Louisa’s best performances to date and the fact that it was one of the more recent performances shows the growth and improvement in Louisa throughout this journey!

open group

Anything Can Happen WILL TAKE A BREAK

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!