This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 3 Live Show 7

Topic » Season 3 Live Show 7

1944 days 20 hours ago
ryan5676
Come Thursday after the Show 6 Results to see our Semi Finalists perform.
1944 days 17 hours ago
ryan5676
Welcome everyone to Show 7 aka the Semi Finals!!!!!
1944 days 17 hours ago
Jameslu
Hello!
1944 days 17 hours ago
ryan5676
But only 3 of you will make it to the final and for one sadly you will just miss out.
1944 days 17 hours ago
ryan5676
Here is the running order for tonight's show:

1) Addison Agen
2) Kyla Jade
3) Louisa Johnson
4) Scarlett Lee
1944 days 17 hours ago
ryan5676
Also Aria couldn't make it so Luca is back one again as our guest panelist.
1944 days 17 hours ago
ryan5676
1) Addison Agen - "Both Sides Now"

1944 days 17 hours ago
Jameslu
*prays for nice comments*
1944 days 17 hours ago
ryan5676
BRIANNA:

This was a beautiful performance and I love the song choice again and you definitely brought it back this week amazing job and your vocals were beautiful and the best I heard it.
1944 days 17 hours ago
ryan5676
LUCA:

Wow you got me in shock this is very good. I felt transported by your voice in this exhibition.
1944 days 17 hours ago
ryan5676
RYAN:

I like how different this is, and you have that country sound to make it a wonderful performance for the ages yet to come. It was good, and I very much liked your vocals, but this will sadly end up forgotten by me with how it is not the standard I see from you. What made you get this far is your vocals and the emotions you put into them and you did better performances, but this was still a solid effort from you in using the music to your advantage.
1944 days 17 hours ago
ryan5676
2) Kyla Jade - "How Great Thou Art"

1944 days 17 hours ago
ryan5676
BRIANNA:

You used this performance several times and I just didn’t care for this performance this time because we seen it several times and really wanted something different I’m sorry.
1944 days 17 hours ago
ryan5676
LUCA:

NOOO KAYLA YOU FAILED ON THE LAST ROUND. WHY THISSSSS? This is quite not in your standard, it was a tad boring and even your beautiful voice couldn't  save this snoozfest.
1944 days 17 hours ago
ryan5676
RYAN:

We are back to the emotional stuff and this is a fine example of how you manage to pull our heartstrings with the way you performed this. It was great with the way you kept it going but I didn’t get the moment I wanted feeling lacklustre from it not going to a higher level and that last note didn’t work out. At the start of the competition you were in 3 out of 4 Sing Offs and then you saw something inside of you to become a powerhouse and provide us with some fantastic performances.
1944 days 17 hours ago
Jameslu
Thanks for semi good comments!
*gives death stare to Ryan*

open group

Anything Can Happen WILL TAKE A BREAK

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!