This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 3 Live Show 6

Topic » Season 3 Live Show 6

1946 days 22 hours ago
ryan5676
The 3 nights of the Back to Back Shows start with Show 6 of the Top 5 performing taking place Wednesday 4pm EST/9pm GMT.
1945 days 23 hours ago
ryan5676
Welcome everyone to the Top 5 and after these 3 nights are up we will find out who are finalists will be.
1945 days 23 hours ago
ryan5676
Aria couldn't make it so Luca is back filling in for her.
1945 days 23 hours ago
ryan5676
Here is the running order for tonight

1) Kyla Jade
2) Scarlett Lee
3) Addison Agen
4) Louisa Johnson
5) Sigrid
1945 days 23 hours ago
ryan5676
1) Kyla Jade - "With a Little Help from My Friends"

1945 days 23 hours ago
Jameslu
This always confuses me because Kyla was on X Factor so whenever I see her performances I'm like didn't we see this already LMAOOO.
1945 days 23 hours ago
ryan5676
BRIANNA:

This is what I have been waiting for and love that you did a upbeat performance to show your versatility and this is my favorite performance from you and perfect song choice for you and amazing job you are one of the tops this week if you keep showcasing your versatility you could win this thing.
1945 days 23 hours ago
ryan5676
LUCA:

Gurl what can I say more than I always do? Your voice is amazing and this exhibition was superb. the backign helped you a lot. Please now focus on do upbeat stuff because with your charisma you can make the crowd going after you. Really good. I could hear some Aretha Franklin parts in your sing tonight.
1945 days 23 hours ago
ryan5676
RYAN:

Yes those vocals are there and I am preaching from how amazing they sounded and this is the person that I wanted to see from you. There is so much praising that I can give you and I’m glad to have listened to something as unbelievable as you tonight. For once I am amazed and I didn’t know that you had this raging soul fire inside of you that gets me so bubbly inside and you know what’s coming when I really love a performance *standing ovation*
1945 days 23 hours ago
ryan5676
2) Scarlett Lee - "I’ll Never Love Again"

1945 days 23 hours ago
Jameslu
And now X Factor and Anything Can Happen is clashing!
Also RYAN FUCK YOU FOR SENDING HOME CHLOE IN THE FOUR!
1945 days 23 hours ago
ryan5676
BRIANNA:

This was a good performance but not the best performance from you because I heard some pitchy issues in this performance and your voice were alittle off but I think it were better then some other performances tonight and I still loved this song and your emotion is always melting my heart great job.
1945 days 23 hours ago
Jameslu
This performance of Kyla got her eliminated on X Factor lol bc it was BAD. Surprised you judges liked it tbh.
1945 days 23 hours ago
ryan5676
LUCA:

Oh some of your notes wee a bit too pitched in the 1st part. The chorus was kinda cool I will admit and the song grows as it goes by and that's good.
1945 days 23 hours ago
ryan5676
RYAN:

There is no question about it and that is you keep sending killer performances show after show and there is no sign that you are slowing down. This was incredible, and you manage to give a Wow moment for me in the way you sing like it was effortless. You are one hell of a natural born singer and you deserve to stay here another day and it was fantastic that it deserves one of these *standing ovation*
1945 days 23 hours ago
ryan5676
3) Addison Agen - "Tennessee Rain"

open group

Anything Can Happen WILL TAKE A BREAK

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!