This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 2 Live Show 5 Submissions

Topic » Season 2 Live Show 5..

2104 days ago
ryan5676
Send your artist's performance and you have 48 hours to do it by.
2103 days 21 hours ago
boozes
Jordan smith

I’m taking a risk by doing my own song and I’m singing with so much emotion I’m pouring my whole heart into it

I really hope you love it and just wanna show you I’m a great song writer and love to move everyone in the room

Please enjoy it and I’m glad to make it this far and hopefully I can keep moving your guys throughout this competition and good luck everyone we all made it this far which is an accomplishment

https://youtu.be/dQH9Utbbc90
2103 days 1 hour ago
moviedude

I've decided to sing a classic soul song that can rival Beyonce's version as the best rendition of "I'd Rather Go Blind". Good luck to the other artists:)
2103 days 1 hour ago
LiukBB
Train-Mermaid

2103 days ago
patricenka9
I have noticed you told me last time, that my performance was stiff and I wasn't relaxed and not the best vocals.

I decided to do something a little more relaxed with great vocals.

<3

2102 days 8 hours ago
Rubes
Ali Caldwell

2102 days 8 hours ago
Rubes
Chris Blue

This week I wanted to go for a slower and more emotional song than my usual upbeat choices. I hope you like it!

open group

Anything Can Happen WILL TAKE A BREAK

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!