This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 2 Live Show 3

Topic » Season 2 Live Show 3

2110 days 4 hours ago
ryan5676
The double elimination is coming and tune in on Friday 9pm BST/4pm EST to see your acts and their comments and also the first sing off of the live show!
2109 days 4 hours ago
ryan5676
Welcome everyone to Live Show 3 and well done on getting to be the top 9!
2109 days 4 hours ago
ryan5676
By the end of the night, 2 artists will be in the sing off with one being eliminated from the competition!
2109 days 4 hours ago
ryan5676
Here is the order for tonight's show:

1) Glennis Grace
2) Joshua Ledet
3) Chris Blue
4) Train
5) Whitney Houston
6) Ariana Grande
7) Jordan Smith
8) Ali Caldwell
9) Alisan Porter
2109 days 4 hours ago
ryan5676
Because James is on holiday, we are welcoming back Dallas as our guest panelist for this live show.
2109 days 4 hours ago
ryan5676
Lets get this night underway with our first performer.
2109 days 4 hours ago
LiukBB
Omg
2109 days 4 hours ago
ryan5676
1) Glennis Grace - Nothing Compares To You

RYAN:

You do preach those vocals that are giving a nice touch but the rest was a meh where it was a lacklustre showing and there was nothing special about it compared to your last show and it was all pretty much overshadowed by the saxophone player at the end.

ARIA:

Now I really liked this and I mean it, your voice is just so so graceful.

DALLAS:

The fact that you chose so less instrumental was a good option to put your voice in attention. Now with the voice... you certainly have some amazing qualities, but that 'youuu' sounded really-really bad. You also forced it too much in parts, the song wants to be natural and emotional and that aspects were stolen by your performance. It's a shame, cause otherwise it wasn't bad, I don't know, too much confidence, you wanted too much, I'm not sure.
2109 days 4 hours ago
LiukBB
*waits nervously for the response*
2109 days 4 hours ago
ryan5676
2) Joshua Ledet - Ain't Too Proud To Beg

RYAN:

Yes we have finally got what you can bring with such a lovely performance that fully uses those vocals of yours and oh it is so good that I can’t seem to find a fault in this so good job on what you did tonight.

ARIA:

I am sorry I just didnt like the approach you took in this song, I felt it was too loose of a performance and I just didnt like it really at all.

DALLAS:

I think I've said it before, you have the uniqueness needed here, both with your voice and the style you bring in. However you don't look relaxed enough, but everything else is just very good.
2109 days 4 hours ago
ryan5676
3) Chris Blue - Love on the Brain

RYAN:

I did not see this coming from you and I was seriously impressed by this with you nailing those high vocals and giving us an engaging showing that just keeps getting better and better and we are not worthy of your singing capabilities.

ARIA:

I like this performance but it was just that your voice felt sketchy at times.

DALLAS:

There is room for improvement, but the show was great. That's what I want from a contestant, to come with something special.
2109 days 4 hours ago
LiukBB
*steps*

*goes in front of judges*

I am scared
2109 days 4 hours ago
ryan5676
4) Train - Calling All Angels

RYAN:

I’m liking your voice that is great to hear more of which shows that you have so much talent and you were engaging with the audience which is a nice touch but at the end of the day it was a boring performance that didn’t help much.

ARIA:

No no no. I hated this performance the voice in this is just way too inexperienced in my opinion.

DALLAS:

Very well performed, but like I saw you last time too, you look so distant to audience.
2109 days 4 hours ago
LiukBB
lmao i am in the sing off
2109 days 4 hours ago
boozes
I’m here
2109 days 4 hours ago
ryan5676
5) Whitney Houston - I Have Nothing

RYAN:

You never fail to impress me and your vocals were very powerful tonight and that helped to elevate this performance into something special and this could be one of my favourites with how much passion is poured into it.

ARIA:

I think this was a nice performance but not the best I have ever saw from you.

DALLAS:

With all the respect, I don't know why you even are in this contest. Cause you're other category. I think there were parts where you lacked a little concentration and acted too relaxed, but that just if I really want to force something negative in your performance.

open group

Anything Can Happen WILL TAKE A BREAK

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!