This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 2 Live Show 2 Results

Topic » Season 2 Live Show 2 Results

2113 days 5 hours ago
ryan5676
The results will start on Tuesday at 9pm BST/4pm EST and see who will win the mission and if the mission results will affect who is in the bottom 2 with someone getting eliminated.
2113 days 5 hours ago
ryan5676
The mission theme this live show was Talent Show Winners so this allows either a live or studio performance and can even be a soloist who won with a group.
2113 days 5 hours ago
boozes
I’m here
2113 days 5 hours ago
ryan5676
Alexandra Burke - Bad Boys

Perrie Edwards - Listen

Fantasia - Lose To Win
2113 days 5 hours ago
ryan5676
Leona Lewis - Bleeding Love

Little Mix - Black Magic

Francesca Michielin - Distratto

James Arthur - Say You Won't Let Go
2113 days 5 hours ago
ryan5676
Kelly Clarkson - A Moment Like This

Chloe Kohanski - Come This Far

Tasha Page Lockhart - Faith Come Alive
2113 days 5 hours ago
ryan5676
I have kept you waiting and now it is time to tell you all what the big announcement is!
2113 days 5 hours ago
patricenka9
IM PREGNANT
2113 days 5 hours ago
ryan5676
For the next live show, not 1 but 2 artists will be leaving the show so don't think you are safe just yet!
2113 days 5 hours ago
Jameslu
ICONIC
2113 days 5 hours ago
ryan5676
The format will be different where there will still be 2 nights but at the end of the 1st show after all the performances, the bottom 2 will be announced base only on their live performance rankings and a sing off will happen with one judge sending someone home.

The artist eliminated won't have their mission songs in the results and for the results show the mission results will be added to the rankings that will give us the bottom 2 for that show and to add suspense I will reveal the mission results after the bottom 2 is announced.
2113 days 5 hours ago
patricenka9
OH SNAP
2113 days 5 hours ago
ryan5676
So basically the only thing that would change for the submissions is that you need to send me 2 sing off performances, the first one is the main one you want your artists to perform and the second is the backup option in case your artist is in both sing offs since you can't have the same sing off performance back to back.
2113 days 5 hours ago
boozes
Wow stressful
2113 days 5 hours ago
boozes
Goodluck everyone
2113 days 5 hours ago
ryan5676
This will be one of the most stressful live shows so get prepared for it if your artist survives this live show first.

open group

Anything Can Happen WILL TAKE A BREAK

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!