This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 2 Live Show 2

Topic » Season 2 Live Show 2

2124 days 9 hours ago
ryan5676
This will take place on Monday at 9pm BST/4pm EST so be there to see what our panelists have to say about your entries!
2123 days 11 hours ago
ryan5676
The show will start in 5 mins and stay still the end because I will announce what this big announcement will be about our Live Show 3!
2123 days 10 hours ago
ryan5676
Welcome to the Live Show 2 and because DrG2 didn't submit in time Jessie J has withdrawn from the show so congrats on you all for making the top 10!
2123 days 10 hours ago
ryan5676
We also have all our panelists here today who commented on your performances and here is the running order!
2123 days 10 hours ago
ryan5676
01) Chris Blue
02) Joshua Ledet
03) Alisan Porter
04) Train
05) Jordan Smith
06) Ariana Grande
07) Glennis Grace
08) Ada Vox
09) Ali Caldwell
10) Whitney Houston
2123 days 10 hours ago
ryan5676
01) Chris Blue - Love and Happiness

RYAN:

Okay I can say that this was a fun and lovely performance from you and that you showed us your loving side but the bad thing is that it was a bit too much that the whole thing gets lost and that is what happened here tonight.

JAMES:

A good performance but again you over perform.

ARIA:

I really think this was good but it wasn't 100% in my opinion.
2123 days 10 hours ago
ryan5676
02) Joshua Ledet - Ready For Love

RYAN:

For a start, this was a much better performance than last time with how it is all focused on your vocals that are actually magnificent to hear and I would like to hear more of this but with more energy in your voice that can help to make you stand out more.

JAMES:

You got good vocals but for some reason I don't connect with you, it's just meh for me.

ARIA:

This was such a clean performance. I really liked it, I have to say your bringing your a game to this competition.
2123 days 10 hours ago
ryan5676
03) Alisan Porter - Cry Baby

RYAN:

Dam girl those vocals of yours sure are a killer with those ranges that you are able to do and it is being pumped out here and that was a show stopping performance that has captured my attention and also my heart.

JAMES:

You never fail at delivering every time. This was extremely great, I love your voice!

ARIA:

I really liked this performance. I felt it had a subtle fire in it.
2123 days 10 hours ago
ryan5676
04) Train - Play That Song

RYAN:

I am very shocked by your voice that really shines today and that was a lovely surprise and just try and keep this up and there would be greatness for you and the only complaint is that it was a basic performance with nothing standing out but that is nick picking.

JAMES:

This was your best performance to date. Because you actually felt the words you were singing. I enjoyed this.

ARIA:

Hmmm. I am very undecided if I liked this performance I just dont know with it in my eyes.
2123 days 10 hours ago
ryan5676
05) Jordan Smith - Somebody To Love

RYAN:

From the start, there is just too much that is going on here that is quite distracting from what you are trying to show us today and I really enjoyed your vocals so much but the background singers did not help to captivate it higher.

JAMES:

This is the season of vocal powerhouses, Jordan, I'm a fan. I bow down to you. This was vocal slayage.

ARIA:

MMM. I liked it but not hugely I dont think the song choice was perfect for your calibre of voice. I am sorry but this would be much better with different song.
2123 days 10 hours ago
ryan5676
06) Ariana Grande - Problem

RYAN:

I prefer your voice here with them being crystal clear in this performance and that is all good but at the end of the day there was nothing special here and at times it seemed like you were trying to catch up with the lyrics.

JAMES:

This is a good performance, not great, but good. Better than your last, keep this up.

ARIA:

This for a live festival video was really good and I really liked it thoroughly. It was a clean performance.
2123 days 10 hours ago
ryan5676
07) Glennis Grace - Halo

RYAN:

WOW, that was a breath-taking performance with those vocals of yours amazing me and it was utterly brilliant with the style that was used and that helped to make this a one of a kind show and this is the start of something great.

JAMES:

* cries throughout performance * Now this is what I'm talking about Glennis! This performance touched me and I felt like crying because your voice does this to me, well done! Really impressed me.

ARIA:

Wow wow wow. This performance was the bomb I am so astonished with your voice it was just so angelic but powerful.
2123 days 10 hours ago
ryan5676
08) Ada Vox - And I Am Telling You I'm Not Going

RYAN:

You were trying very hard to get this right and I wanted to like it very much but I think this is a touch too high for you with how there was rushing and getting everything all out at once which made this whole performance sound messy.

JAMES:

You could have just asked for my wig nicely. This was vocal powerhouse, loved every bit of it! Just stop with the hahs lol.

ARIA:

Honestly I looked at the live show 1 which missed and I think that was a much better performance than this I am sorry but it feels like you let me down a smidge with this performance.
2123 days 10 hours ago
boozes
I’m here I feel like Jordan could be in danger
2123 days 10 hours ago
ryan5676
09) Ali Caldwell - Did I Ever Love You

RYAN:

You were in the bottom 2 last time and this showing was a so much needed improvement and my god those vocals were out of this world and you should not be in that bottom 2 tonight with what you brought to us so well done on redeeming yourself. 

JAMES:

Okay everyone brought their A-Game tonight. This was incredible Ali! Such a beautiful rendition. You were in the bottom 2 last week and if you are again this week I'm calling bullshit.

ARIA:

This was such a good performance I really enjoyed the risk you took. You should be proud of this.
2123 days 10 hours ago
ryan5676
10) Whitney Houston - I Will Always Love You

RYAN:

This was a huge risk in doing one of your most iconic songs and after watching your performance I have to say that it dragged on at the start and the ending was the best part with how you give us what you came here to do and slay with those vocals I wanted to hear.

JAMES:

* Standing ovation * Your vocals never fail to impress me. The true front runner in my opinion.

ARIA:

How can I say this? I just really liked this performance and I just am wowed.

open group

Anything Can Happen WILL TAKE A BREAK

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!