This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 2 Live Show 1

Topic » Season 2 Live Show 1

2128 days 2 hours ago
ryan5676
This is the live show and it will happen today at 9pm BST/4pm EST so you will see what the panelists think of your artist's performance.
2127 days 19 hours ago
Yandereboy12
Comeback chic = me I'm backkkk bitches missed me?
2127 days 19 hours ago
ryan5676
Welcome to the Season 2 live show 1 where tonight we have 12 acts ready to show our panelists what they can do and try to impress them!
2127 days 19 hours ago
ryan5676
Now sadly Aria is having internet problems this show so we welcome our guest panelist for this live show it is Dallas! (DallasAndrew)
2127 days 19 hours ago
DallasAndrew
Hello! Good luck all!
2127 days 19 hours ago
ryan5676
Here is the order that our artists will perform tonight:

01) Glennis Grace
02) Joshua Ledet
03) Train
04) Whitney Houston
05) Ada Vox
06) Ali Caldwell
07) Jordan Smith
08) Chris Blue
09) X Ambassadors
10) Alisan Porter
11) Ariana Grande
12) Jessie J
2127 days 19 hours ago
ryan5676
01) Glennis Grace - "Run To You"

RYAN:

This was a soft performance that you are showing us today that is nice overall but not that memorable and I know for a fact that you have a powerful vocal so next time try and give us a performance that shows those vocals of yours and wow us all.

JAMES:

Chills, chills, chills. From the beginning. This was such a wonderful performance and good way to showcase your talent.

DALLAS:

She was not exactly on every note, but the performance was ok. Nice choice for a song that suited her nice, good interpretation and stage involvement. Seeing her singing instantly remembered of Mariah Carey, I don't think that's a bad thing.
2127 days 19 hours ago
ryan5676
02) Joshua Ledet - "When a Man Loves a Women"

RYAN:

Uh something was very off about this and I just did not enjoy your voice that was all over the place that sounds too grating for my liking and was like you are trying too hard to make it your own that lost what made it special in the first place.

JAMES:

You are similar to Ada Vox, good voice, boring performance/song choice. But those high notes were really high, really impressed me towards the end.

DALLAS:

Hee looked a little nervous, that's a thing we shouldn't see at a big artist. Everything else was perfect, the guy certainly has the distinctive aspect which can bring him far in the contest.
2127 days 19 hours ago
moviedude
Wow I am surprised that the judges hated Joshua Ledet’s performance. My chances of staying out of the Bottom 2 from both of my artists are slim.
2127 days 19 hours ago
ryan5676
03) Train - "Drops Of Jupiter"

RYAN:

You have great vocals that I can hear when you sing them that had a nice rhythm to them and it was oh so joyful and nice and the music was sometimes the distraction but you were totally in it and was having a great time out there so good job.

JAMES:

Definitely redeemed yourselves from your audition. Wish you had more power though, it made the performance so flat and this song is a hit. If you guys stay, please give it your all next week and have enough sleep so that you’re not half asleep on stage.

DALLAS:

Positive: Very relaxed, interating with the public. Negative: Absent in some places, he looked like he's just doing a routine and not totally into the performance.
2127 days 19 hours ago
LiukBB
thanks judges <3
2127 days 19 hours ago
boozes
IM here
2127 days 19 hours ago
ryan5676
04) Whitney Houston - "I Wanna Dance with Somebody"

RYAN:

Whitney girl you are so into this which is what you are suppose to do but I have the feeling that this song was too rushed for your vocals and also I wish we got more of your vocals which we did not get to see the best of tonight.

JAMES:

* DANCES ALONG* YES WHITNEY! I really enjoyed this performance, keep it like this, good job, best of the night.

DALLAS:

The fact that some people are able to do something like that purely live, whithout any help is even a little scary. I think the girl was the definition of perfection, it all looked so natural and everything sounded just perfect, her vocals are absolutely amazing.
2127 days 19 hours ago
moviedude
Whitney Houston: Glennis is officially your competition.
2127 days 19 hours ago
ryan5676
05) Ada Vox - "The Show Must Go On"

RYAN:

You certainly kicked off this performance with such a high standard in that voice of yours that makes it hard to believe that a male is behind it and even though it is not the strongest here, you sure have potential and I would like to see more of you.

JAMES:

A very good vocal performance but for me I felt the performing aspect was a bit boring. Good job though!

DALLAS:

The personal interpretation of the song is original which is good, however many liabilities in her voice, especially in the beginning and not such a hard way to sing this song, she simplified the notes to be more easier for herself. Not a big performance, expected something else at this level.
2127 days 18 hours ago
ryan5676
06) Ali Caldwell - "No More Drama"

RYAN:

Where was the passion and most importantly the vocals like they were hiding away here and don’t want to come out and I wish we got to hear what you can actually bring and not what you brought here which wasn’t up to scratch.

JAMES:

SLAY QUEEN SLAY! NO MORE DRAMA IN MY LIFE!  Keep this up Ali. Your voice is so strong and I felt every word you sang.

DALLAS:

She has a good voice but she doesn't totally put it in front in this performance. I think the song selection was a mistake and also her staging didn't look exactly great, a little forced, a little beside the music.

open group

Anything Can Happen WILL TAKE A BREAK

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!