This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Live Show 4 Results

Topic » Live Show 4 Results

2123 days 18 hours ago
ryan5676
Gabby Barrett!
2123 days 18 hours ago
ryan5676
Which means sadly JJ (moviedude) - Beyonce you have been eliminated from the competition.
2123 days 18 hours ago
moviedude
Damn :/ It’s been a fun game and I’ll apply for your next season but as a different artist.
2123 days 18 hours ago
ryan5676
Now the next two live shows will be done back to back so first I will reveal the mission themes for both of the live shows!

For live show 5 the mission theme will be songs released in 2018 so you got to send me a song that was released in this year simple as that.

Live show 6 mission theme is that you can send me any song except from your artists so there is no limit here!
2123 days 17 hours ago
ryan5676
So the rules for the back to back live shows is that both the submissions are open for the Quarter Finals and the Semi Finals where you would submit your performances for these shows and you would send me the 2 mission songs and also your sing off performance to get to the final and if you are in the sing off in the top 5 then I would need you to send me a different sing off song if you are in the sing off the next show.

open group

Anything Can Happen WILL TAKE A BREAK

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!