This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Live Show 3

Topic » Live Show 3

2128 days 20 hours ago
ryan5676
After we had someone quit, the top 8 become the top 7 and everyone's odds have just increased and tune in Thursday 9pm BST/4pm EST to see the performances and the panelist's comments.
2128 days 12 hours ago
ryan5676
I got some news that Dan wasn't able to do his rankings and comments so for this live show he is being replaced by Luca!
2128 days 12 hours ago
ryan5676
Welcome everyone and this has been a busy week with someone quitting and we have a guest panelist in place and I want to inform you that Aria won't be providing comments because they were accidentally deleted and she was very busy to do it.
2128 days 12 hours ago
Yandereboy12
Lol 馃槀 I鈥檓 ready to be in sing off
2128 days 12 hours ago
ryan5676
Here is the running order for tonight's live show:

1. Brooke Simpson
2. Beyonce
3. Katy Perry
4. Demi Lovato
5. Gabby Barrett
6. Scotty McCreery
7. Celine Dion
2128 days 12 hours ago
boozes
Gets nervous
2128 days 12 hours ago
aria_grande
not being funny but this week was terrible

I only liked three peoples performances this week
2128 days 12 hours ago
ryan5676
1. Brooke Simpson - "What About Us"

RYAN:

You gave us an upbeat show and you seem to be enjoying yourself which is what everyone should be doing and beside that it was your worst performance with how your voice feel strained and nothing here stood out and you got outshined by the backing vocalist.

LUCA:

This song fits you perfectly. This exbition was good. You should try to stay in this style.
2128 days 12 hours ago
ryan5676
tell me if you want to add any comments to the end of these performances Aria if you want to express your opinions.
2128 days 12 hours ago
ryan5676
2. Beyonce - "Listen"

RYAN:

This was your first time in doing a slow performance and it was OUTSTANDING with how I got goosebumps from those wicked vocal works that just keeps getting better and better and I can say that this is the performance of the competition and you showed that you can win this!

LUCA:

I liked your performance, but I just wish you went for something more grabbing. Your vocals have been good this week.
2128 days 12 hours ago
ryan5676
3. Katy Perry - "Swish Swish"

RYAN:

I like that we get to hear more of those vocals you have and they do sound good and it does drive this song forward but there is something missing here that is like a spark from what was heard earlier on so please show more of those vocals and don鈥檛 hide it away.

LUCA:

Great effort. Don't you think perhaps you moved a little bit too much on stage? It's kinda distracting.
2128 days 12 hours ago
ryan5676
4. Demi Lovato - "Tell Me You Love Me"

RYAN:

Your last performance was might disappointing but here you got that fighting spirit I love to see in you with that voice being so beautiful to hear in this song choice and that ending you nailed it so much and if you are in that sing off tomorrow then I will eat my hat.

LUCA:

Much better than your last performance. You showed tonight something different and I really appreciate it.
2128 days 12 hours ago
ryan5676
5. Gabby Barrett - "How Come U Don't Call Me Anymore"

RYAN:

Those vocals were at times a bit sketchy and it was kind of a forgettable performance overall but I really enjoyed that ending where you had such a great voice and that was missed during the entity of this performance.

LUCA:

You were quite cool on stage but your performance didn't lift me up as much as last week. Also you are bit offkey in the chorus.
2128 days 12 hours ago
ryan5676
6. Scotty McCreery - "This is It"

RYAN:

I know that at some parts we can鈥檛 hear your voice that much which would hamper the performance factor but from what was seen I can say that you have such an iconic voice and I miss that country sound that you bring so good job on bring it back.

LUCA:

The quality of the video is low and your voice seems a bit off key. You had better exhibitions.
2128 days 12 hours ago
ryan5676
7. Celine Dion - "How Does A Moment Last Forever"

RYAN:

I can say from this is that your vocals doesn鈥檛 sound very good from my point of view but I got sense that you can nail the emotional moments very well which is great and I wish I can hear more of your iconic vocals and that might be because of the song you chose.

LUCA:

You have given me shiever with your voice. Very very good exbihition. Congrats!
2128 days 12 hours ago
ryan5676
And that was our top 7 and they all did well tonight and tune in to our results show page to see the mission performances sent and tune in tomorrow to see who will be in the sing off and be sent home!

open group

Anything Can Happen WILL TAKE A BREAK

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!