This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Live Show 2 Results

Topic » Live Show 2 Results

2154 days 10 hours ago
ryan5676
There is only one place left in the sing off
2154 days 10 hours ago
ryan5676
James (Jameslu) Demi Lovato
2154 days 10 hours ago
ryan5676
You are in the sing off
2154 days 10 hours ago
ryan5676
That means congrats Yandere (Yandereboy12) Katy Perry you are through to the next live show!!!!!
2154 days 10 hours ago
ryan5676
First up with his sing off performance is Vitas with Skyfall!

2154 days 10 hours ago
ryan5676
Next up we have Demi Lovato with Skyscraper!

2154 days 10 hours ago
ryan5676
Now that was our 2 sing off performances and we are going to the randomnizer to find out who this live show sole judge is and since I was the sole judge last time, it is between Aria and Dan on who it will be today and if one don't get picked then they will be the sole judge next live show.
2154 days 10 hours ago
ryan5676
The sole judge for the sing off is Dan
2154 days 10 hours ago
ryan5676
Dan has chosen to save
2154 days 10 hours ago
ryan5676
Demi because with reason, Vitas' song looked really bland and disgusting while her's was more pizzaz
2154 days 10 hours ago
ryan5676
That means we are saying goodbye to Andrew (DallasAndrew) Vitas who came in with a second chance and has finished 9th in the competition!
2154 days 10 hours ago
ryan5676
Now it is time to reveal next live show theme and it is going to be a battle between the 2 biggest modern british groups of the Spice Girls and One Direction!

You have to send me a song either sung by the group or solos sung by their members where they can be covers or originals.
2154 days 10 hours ago
ryan5676
In 15 mins I will open the live show 3 submissions where you have 24 hours to submit your performances!
2154 days 9 hours ago
DallasAndrew
Well, thanks for the show, it was a great time and I am happy with 9th place, considering that it was a second chance for me and Vitas. Sure, I can't agree with the result, for some judges it seems that they judged the songs and not the artists, which is not what this contest is about, but whatever, I have just to accept the result. Thanks again Ryan, Aria and Dan and if there will be a panelist spot next season, I'm planning to apply for it. Bye!

open group

Anything Can Happen WILL TAKE A BREAK

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!