This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Live Show 1 Results

Topic » Live Show 1 Results

2135 days 9 hours ago
ryan5676
This is going to be a tough decision to make because I did not like your performances at the live shows and this is an even match to me.
2135 days 9 hours ago
ryan5676
But I got to go with who brought the power and took it up a notch and improved their last performance and my decision to save is
2135 days 9 hours ago
ryan5676
Yandere (Yandereboy12) - Katy Perry!!!!!
2135 days 9 hours ago
ryan5676
Congrats you are through to next weeks live shows!
2135 days 9 hours ago
ryan5676
This means it is the end of the road for Jacob (jake_WD) with Panic! At The Disco and you had an alright live show performance but not sending a mission song did come back to bite you unfortunately.
2135 days 9 hours ago
ryan5676
I will be posting a forum to submit your live show 2 performances that are due in 24 hours and I will reveal to you the next theme of your mission!
2135 days 9 hours ago
ryan5676
Your next theme is Non-English songs!!!!!

Now this is your chance to shine and find a song that can either be a cover or by an original artist and you can pick to send a live or studio performance and the songs must be in a language that is not english and can't be any of our top 9 artists or your own artists!
2135 days 9 hours ago
ryan5676
I would like to say goodnight to everyone and congrats on your artists making it through to the next live shows and surviving another day!
2135 days 9 hours ago
DallasAndrew
First of all, I would ask why to send the same sing-off performance as the performance that got you to the sing-off. Now, from what Ryan said, I guess he didn't send one. Second of all, paradoxally to what I've just said, I think the right choice would have been to save Panic! at the Disco, Katy Perry's performance was horrible, the best from it was what was sung by the backing vocals. Panic! at the Disco were just bad.
2135 days 9 hours ago
ryan5676
Jake didn't send a sing off performance and thus the default performance was his live show and Katy Perry edged it out in this performance but it was very close since they were both bad performances.

open group

Anything Can Happen WILL TAKE A BREAK

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!