This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Live Show 1

Topic » Live Show 1

2136 days 11 hours ago
ryan5676
10. Panic! At The Disco! - "LA Devotee"

2136 days 11 hours ago
ryan5676
Give it up for Panic! At The Disco and I will start off with the comments.
2136 days 11 hours ago
ryan5676
Okay I can see that you are tying something here with that voice but this was honestly a bad performance and I was gutted by how you wasted this opportunity with rushing those vocals and next time please do a performance that is not over-the-top because doing it basic is all that you need.
2136 days 11 hours ago
ryan5676
ARIA:

I put you quite low for your audition tape but this is qwerky and I like it. Its making me dance its a good track and you have put everything into the song.
2136 days 11 hours ago
ryan5676
DAN:

I loved their application song and this one destroyed it!
2136 days 11 hours ago
ryan5676
That was our last performance of the evening so well done Panic! At The Disco!
2136 days 11 hours ago
Yandereboy12
In a good way or bad way destroyed?
2136 days 10 hours ago
Yandereboy12
Now what?
2136 days 10 hours ago
ryan5676
So everyone has performed and also this evening we will have our mission songs here so that everyone can see them and who they are and our panelists didn't know who was who and it was number one's themed so here are the performances and who was who?
2136 days 10 hours ago
Yandereboy12
My mission song was the opposite of part of me ( I hope) in a good way)
2136 days 10 hours ago
ryan5676
Tomorrow and I will tell you the placings of the mission songs and we will find out who is in the sing off and who will be the first one to leave and 1 person didn't send a mission song but will that bite them in the back?

open group

Anything Can Happen WILL TAKE A BREAK

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!