This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

All Stars Special 2 Final

Topic » All Stars Special 2 Final

1726 days 1 hour ago
ryan5676
CARLY:

Without a doubt this song’s message is so needed right now. You give a beautiful performance and your vocals felt elevated from your previous performance.
1726 days 1 hour ago
ryan5676
DANIEL:

This was a good song, I am not going to say I did not enjoy it. However, it did not have much of an effect on me if that makes sense. Not bad at all.
1726 days 1 hour ago
ryan5676
RYAN:

You have raw talent in your vocals and it shows right here and I JUST LOVE IT ALL MANAGING TO BRING A TEAR TO MY EYE!!!!! I can feel what you are feeling when you are singing and you manage to build it up and also keeping my attention and I couldn’t look away when you did something as amazing as this which have made my heart all warmed up *standing ovation*
1726 days 1 hour ago
ryan5676
SCOTTY:

I did like your performance.  You did so good.  Your voice was so good.  Everything was so good about it.  Notes were hit so good.
1726 days 1 hour ago
ryan5676
He is the only Male left in the Final but you don’t want to mess with this singer as in Season 5 he soared through being immune in the first 5 shows and managed to comfortable win that Season and now he is here to take the crown back so please welcome BOYCE AVENUE!!!!!
1726 days 1 hour ago
ryan5676
5) Boyce Avenue - "Never Enough"

1726 days 1 hour ago
Jameslu
Rip Jessie J 6th.
1726 days 1 hour ago
ryan5676
CARLY:

Such a rare instance of hearing a male perform this song. You gave it your own spin and I continue to fall in love with your vocals.
1726 days 1 hour ago
ryan5676
DANIEL:

Honestly this gave me chills, this was great. I don’t think there’s a single part of the song where I can say that your vocals, AMAZING perfomance.
1726 days 1 hour ago
ryan5676
RYAN:

Oh this is just so lovely, and your vocals are like an angel singing and IT IS BLOODY AMAZING AND BEAUTIFUL!!!!! I don’t know how you keep doing this to me making me an emotional wreck when you sing something like this that brings the best out of you and those high notes are incredible for a singer like you and you deserve to be here after performing this *standing ovation*
1726 days 1 hour ago
ryan5676
SCOTTY:

I liked your performance.  Piano playing was so good.  Your voice did sound like it cracked a little.  But your performance was good overall.
1726 days 1 hour ago
ryan5676
What to know about this Singer is that she has the capabilities to Win but in Season 7 she came Runner-Up losing by 4 points a small margin and now she wants the glory and to finally show the world the power she has to finally Win so please welcome ADELE!!!!!
1726 days 1 hour ago
ryan5676
6) Adele - "Hello"

1726 days 1 hour ago
ryan5676
CARLY:

You are one of the living legends when it comes to vocals. This song transcends and speaks to everyone in a way that makes it a classic.
1726 days 1 hour ago
Brandonh1
Thank You, Judges...

open group

Anything Can Happen WILL TAKE A BREAK

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!