This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 11 Live Show 5

Topic » Season 11 Live Show 5

1567 days 3 hours ago
ryan5676
Live Show 5 will take place Monday at 4pm EST/9pm GMT so come and see the Artists perform and it is a double elimination as someone will be leaving in this show!
1566 days 4 hours ago
Jameslu
Here!

Will Jessica get her 5th duel win in a row?
1566 days 4 hours ago
hellocat
here
1566 days 4 hours ago
ryan5676
Welcome to Live Show 5 of Anything Can Happen Season 11!!!!!
1566 days 4 hours ago
ryan5676
Tonight we have another DOUBLE ELIMINATION!!!!!

Also there will only be 1 Immune Duel at the end with fewer people remaining!
1566 days 4 hours ago
ryan5676
So please welcome our Panelists!
1566 days 4 hours ago
ryan5676
AILI JAMES!!!!!
1566 days 4 hours ago
ryan5676
DRAKE!!!!!
1566 days 4 hours ago
ryan5676
RYAN!!!!!
1566 days 4 hours ago
ryan5676
SCOTTY!!!!!
1566 days 4 hours ago
ryan5676
Here is the Running Order:

1) Morissette
2) Sam Bailey
3) Demi Lovato
4) Katie Kadan
5) Jessica Sanchez
6) Kyla Jade
7) Beyoncé
8) Rose Short
1566 days 4 hours ago
ryan5676
Now let the show BEGIN!
1566 days 4 hours ago
tswiftlover13
here
1566 days 4 hours ago
ryan5676
1) Morissette - "Secret Love Song"

1566 days 4 hours ago
ryan5676
AILI JAMES:

*STANDING OVATION WITH TEARS IN EYES AND CLAPS CRAZILY* MORI! You are finally living up to your reputation as the strong vocalist that you are! This was just absolutely phenomenal, like your vocals were strong and so perfect in this. When you went for those higher notes, it blew me away! And the storytelling in this performance just sealed the deal for me, this was your best performance so far!!!
1566 days 4 hours ago
ryan5676
DRAKE:

Whew Mori, that was some delicious performance haha! I don’t really know why I said that but it was a really good performance in my opinion. This was such a fun and upbeat version of the song that I haven’t heard of so props on you for really shining a light on this song in a different way because the only version I’m used to is the the one 4th Impact sings. I think vocally this was great and you had the connection from the start that really impressed me, if I’m being completely honest, this has got to be your best performance to date because I just couldn’t help jamming along and just dancing along to the song because you made it your own and you were just completely slaying the hell out of it. My only critique is that I wish you put a little bit more power behind those vocals but overall this was a really good performance and I don’t think your in risk tonight but you never know.

open group

Anything Can Happen WILL TAKE A BREAK

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!