This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Campfire

Topic » Campfire

4295 days 5 hours ago
mjpj189
the fin?
4295 days 5 hours ago
ladybug5
he spelled out final 3 under our names
4295 days 5 hours ago
kort
I'm just shocked NO ONE noticed until towards the end.
4295 days 5 hours ago
ladybug5
ikr like if I wasnt on this team i wouldve been like toxic rats has the most players lets get them out
4295 days 5 hours ago
mjpj189
Well by that point we had the votes. I cant believe we took out all those other people. Im still wondering if they were in an actual alliance, or if they were stupid enough not to ask each other to work together lol.
4295 days 5 hours ago
kort
Right ! I kept wondering why we weren't targetted, we made like final 9 w. the most members.
4295 days 5 hours ago
mjpj189
well I got targeted on one double eviction and almost went home, and Dj had 1-2 occurences where he was in the B3/2. Kort, you never were in the bottom lol
4295 days 5 hours ago
kort
LOL! It took Skill, thats why I hate how people call me "weak" or say I floated. A floater does ABOSOLUTELY nothing, I had an alliance, and I tried to win challenges, but either I missed them or when I was there, my computer would be to slow to win.
4295 days 5 hours ago
ladybug5
i was scared when it was down to me and harold because I though one of you turned on me lol and I almost went when Courtney went her second time
4295 days 5 hours ago
ladybug5
thought*
4295 days 5 hours ago
kort
Lmfao, Courtney & Cody didn't really even get a chance to do anything before they got revoted out.
4295 days 5 hours ago
ladybug5
ikr i thought one of them would make f2
4295 days 5 hours ago
mjpj189
Ik XD. We just made them walk in a revolving door.

I remember being a replacement and being scared that I was on a crappy team XD. Just had 3 other crappy team members who had to get voted off to get to the prime beef of our team :D
4295 days 5 hours ago
kort
YESSS! We had to eliminate them in order to win, and after they were gone we began winning challenges!
4295 days 5 hours ago
ladybug5
you know what was the most shocking elimination I thought it was Jo

open group

ILTB'S TOTAL DRAMA: Total Drama Reloaded

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!