This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Campfire

Topic » Campfire

4296 days 1 hour ago
kort
Worked harder? I've only won immunity 1 time, and to have survived this entire time w.o getting voted out speaks volumes.
4296 days 1 hour ago
mjpj189
Either way, I hate to do this :(
4296 days 1 hour ago
ofl1998
i won so much immunity i deserve it more, you didn't try
4296 days 1 hour ago
kort
It looks like I did nothing this game, but usually DJ/B/Dawn had immunity & not me, so for me to have made it this far w.o getting a vote says a lot more than someone who won it all the time.

Not only that, but Toxic Rats should stick together.
4296 days 1 hour ago
kort
Didn't try? Remember, the beginning of this season when we were on teams, we lost a lot at the beginning, but towards the end of the challenges I contributed to OUR TEAM winning.
4296 days 1 hour ago
ofl1998
that last sentence is a desperate move
4296 days 1 hour ago
ILOVETHEBUCCANEERS
OK THE VOTE HAS BEEN BROKEN:

AND THE FINAL MARSHMALLOW OF THE NIGHT GOES TO

ANNE MARIA

sorry Dawn, but 4th is where you will end this season

*Dawn walks the dock of shame*

OK FINAL 3:

DJ, ANNE MARIA, AND B

THE NEXT CHALLENGE WILL NOT BE LIVE

AND WHEN I ANNOUNCE WHAT THE CHALLENGE IS YOU WILL HAVE A CERTAIN TIME LIMIT TO COMPLETE IT

the person who does the worst will get 3rd place.... and the final 2 will be chosen!

the challenge will be posted: around tomorrow (saturday, August 4th) at around 12:00 PM CENTRAL TIME
4296 days 1 hour ago
kort
I will be there!
4296 days 1 hour ago
ofl1998
don't let kort win, she can't do shit, and ladybug, you better win
4296 days 1 hour ago
ILOVETHEBUCCANEERS
sorry dawn! you played a fantastic game
4296 days 1 hour ago
kort
Bye Ofl, of course you say these things. But had it been the other way around you wouldn't have said anything. And, not only that, but you had a couple chances to get rid of me, correct me if I'm wrong, but did you take the chance? No, so make your exit kty.
4296 days 1 hour ago
mjpj189
Ofl, I respect you as a player, but the problem is you are a threat. You have done prodigiously well in competitions and couldve won it all. You are still my friend (i hope likewise it's the same). You played an excellent game and I respect you 100%.
4296 days 1 hour ago
ladybug5
dang it ill be at my birthday party but whatever
4296 days 1 hour ago
ladybug5
love you Dawn bye!
4296 days 1 hour ago
ladybug5
why does kort get the fin i want the N lol and isnt wierd how toxic rats started pretty bad but made it to f3

open group

ILTB'S TOTAL DRAMA: Total Drama Reloaded

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!