This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

First (1) Challenge: First (1) Impression Last... =)

Topic » First (1) Challenge: First (1)..

4329 days 6 hours ago
pooh0902
As we all know I did not ask you to post any music video from our application of the contestants because I want you guys to think what you want to post here. For your first challenge you need to post music video that could best represent you as a person and this could be the first impression to you here in our group. It could be Revival Song or Original Song or Personal song from your Idols or even from you. At the end of your video please answer the following questions:

1) Why did you choose this music video?:
2) (If you want it to dedicate to someone) Who is it?:
3) If you want to promote something you can post it here...

That's it. I do hope you will be active and choose wisely. The twenty-four(24) hours starts now... =)
4329 days 5 hours ago
player333

1) Why did you choose this music video?:this song repersents me it describes how i feel
2) (If you want it to dedicate to someone) Who is it?:me
4329 days 5 hours ago
destes

1) Why did you choose this music video?:this song on its own descibes he way i am because it shows fun and it describes my mindset that it doesnt matter what people think about you. you are awesome the way you are and can do anything you want to. the video shows originality in the video and it shows yourth which are two qualities i own plus the song by itself is really fun.
2) (If you want it to dedicate to someone) Who is it?: i guess anyone who is inspired by it
3) If you want to promote something you can post it here... none
4329 days 4 hours ago
Kyanna9610

1) Why did you choose this music video?: This song inspires me and explains my life. <3

2) (If you want it to dedicate to someone) Who is it?: I dedicate this to the boy I'm in love with.

3) If you want to promote something you can post it here... I promote everyone believing that they our beautiful and to be your own person..
4329 days 3 hours ago
tigerfrmny

1. I chose this song because I feel that it represents me in so many aspects. I like to have fun with my girls and Im always talking about people and their appearances. Also I feel like sometimes I am trapped and I cant be myself around certain people besides my closest friends. Im also crush crazy, meaning I have a difficult love life deciding who I like more. It is in Korean because I am half korean. :)

2. I would dedicate this to all my friends I can have fun with :) and also to the person I like <3

3. I want to promote that everyone be yourself and youll find people who love you for you are :)

BTW here's some english lyrics if you want to understand the message better: http://www.wonderfulgeneration.net/2009/03/snsd-gee-lyrics-englishromanization.html
4329 days 3 hours ago
Templewalk
:

1) Why did you choose this music video?: This song reminds me of my boyfriend I love wry much, we've been together for about a year(:
2) (If you want it to dedicate to someone) Who is it?: my babe<3
3) If you want to promote something you can post it here...never give up on love
4329 days 2 hours ago
pekic

1) Why did you choose this music video?i love this song its amazing and here voice
2) (If you want it to dedicate to someone) Who is it?:to one girl
3) If you want to promote something you can post it here...sometimes its hearts
4328 days 20 hours ago
Wiseman
how do u post youtube videos ?
4328 days 20 hours ago
PeachessnCream

1) It best represented me
2) My Sister
3) Dont Do Drugs :P
4328 days 20 hours ago
PeachessnCream
4328 days 19 hours ago
Wiseman

1 because its very inairational
2 my brothewr
3 always do at least one good thing a day...one kind thing
4328 days 17 hours ago
Blondelle

1)This song is what I want to say to everyone I know
2)I want to dedicate this song to everyone who feels the way I feel about this song
4328 days 9 hours ago
Realchance

1) Why did you choose this music video?:I choose this song because all my life I have been bullied, people have pushed me so far that there were times were I have considered calling it the end but I stood strong.
2) (If you want it to dedicate to someone) Who is it?: Jillian marie wright, Jasmine Webster,ALanah Decker,Amber Morrow, Katie Dunbar Ashley hackett and Roseann Klobnock
4328 days 1 hour ago
pooh0902
Time is now over... Sorry for those who did not make it because you can not be critique by our judges... That means as well each and everyone of you are eliminated... =(
4327 days 8 hours ago
yoshi9999
I thought u would mail me so
4327 days 7 hours ago
chrisdooger
whatt..you didnt mail me

open group

Revival Season 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!