This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

New Viewers Lounge

Topic » New Viewers Lounge

4337 days 17 hours ago
Manipulation
Also, for the Fan Interaction game, I'll choose Mearl :D

and nice cast assessment Logan.
4337 days 17 hours ago
LoganWorm
Fan Interaction Game:

FunkyBike1 (Funky F.)
Daviewilly/Steel(David W.) - Survivor_Lord
Porschefan101(Porsche F.)
Mearl(Mearl L.) - Manipulation
TheJesseHudson(Jesse R.)
Snowgirl57(Rachel W.)
Bwburke94(Bwburke W.)
ThePinnapleGod(Zach T.)
ItsaMeJack(Jack I.)
Rebelman2227(Rebel M.)
Alyxandra(Aly R.)
EEstrada17(Erik E.)
JoshJosh123(Josh J.)
Survivor525(Dustin S.)
l0_0l(Evan "Tinga" L.)
Rumtin(Rumtin T.)
Ditzy(Priscilla D.)
Epstar59(Epstar P.)

Pick a player. First come first serve. The winner gets a guaranteed spot in another season (of MY choice). Choose wisely because you can't take your choice back.
4337 days 17 hours ago
BlakeIsBack
Priscilla
4337 days 17 hours ago
LoganWorm
Fan Interaction Game:

FunkyBike1 (Funky F.)
TheJesseHudson(Jesse R.)
Snowgirl57(Rachel W.)
Bwburke94(Bwburke W.)
ThePinnapleGod(Zach T.)
ItsaMeJack(Jack I.)
Rebelman2227(Rebel M.)
Alyxandra(Aly R.)
EEstrada17(Erik E.)
JoshJosh123(Josh J.)
Survivor525(Dustin S.)
l0_0l(Evan "Tinga" L.)
Rumtin(Rumtin T.)
Ditzy(Priscilla D.) - BlakeIsBack
Epstar59(Epstar P.)

Pick a player. First come first serve. The winner gets a guaranteed spot in another season (of MY choice). Choose wisely because you can't take your choice back.
4337 days 17 hours ago
jackbritt13
Rebel
4337 days 17 hours ago
jackbritt13
*cries in his pillow because he didn't make all-stars* :/
4337 days 16 hours ago
LoganWorm
Fan Interaction Game:

FunkyBike1 (Funky F.)
TheJesseHudson(Jesse R.)
Snowgirl57(Rachel W.)
Bwburke94(Bwburke W.)
ThePinnapleGod(Zach T.)
ItsaMeJack(Jack I.)
Rebelman2227(Rebel M.) - jackbritt13
Alyxandra(Aly R.)
EEstrada17(Erik E.)
JoshJosh123(Josh J.)
Survivor525(Dustin S.)
l0_0l(Evan "Tinga" L.)
Rumtin(Rumtin T.)
Epstar59(Epstar P.)

4337 days 16 hours ago
jackbritt13
Holy crap, I just saw that Rebel is going to be gone for 8-10 days...can I change my pic? please :/
4337 days 16 hours ago
LoganWorm
Rebel has been removed from the game since he'll be gone for so long.

I am currently looking for a replacement.
4337 days 16 hours ago
Manipulation
@jack no you lose automatically. :)
4337 days 16 hours ago
LoganWorm
Fan Interaction Game (updated cast):

FunkyBike1 (Funky F.)
TheJesseHudson(Jesse R.)
Snowgirl57(Rachel W.)
Bwburke94(Bwburke W.)
ThePinnapleGod(Zach T.)
ItsaMeJack(Jack I.)
Chantra1 (Danny C.)
Alyxandra(Aly R.)
EEstrada17(Erik E.)
JoshJosh123(Josh J.)
Survivor525(Dustin S.)
l0_0l(Evan "Tinga" L.)
Rumtin(Rumtin T.)
Epstar59(Epstar P.)

4337 days 16 hours ago
jackbritt13
Chantra is my pick to win
4337 days 16 hours ago
LoganWorm
Fan Interaction Game (updated cast):

FunkyBike1 (Funky F.)
TheJesseHudson(Jesse R.)
Snowgirl57(Rachel W.)
Bwburke94(Bwburke W.)
ThePinnapleGod(Zach T.)
ItsaMeJack(Jack I.)
Chantra1 (Danny C.) - jackbritt13
Alyxandra(Aly R.)
EEstrada17(Erik E.)
JoshJosh123(Josh J.)
Survivor525(Dustin S.)
l0_0l(Evan "Tinga" L.)
Rumtin(Rumtin T.)
Epstar59(Epstar P.)

4337 days 16 hours ago
MaryClare
Funky - I really do not see him going far at all, actually if his tribe loses, he'll go.

David - He is strategic and ultimatly got fucked over by a rock, if he is able to get allies and sheep he might end up winning.

Porsche - if he doesn't piss of his tribe members he will make it past the first tribal council. I'm sure he will merge or be somewhere close to merging.

Mearl - It would be a shame if he was first off due to his repuation or winning the game before, i'd be surprised if he survived the first tribal council.

Jesse - The Espada 3 are on different tribes, I don't think they will be gunning for Aly and Priscilla because they arent threats, but if he is able to get a good alliance he will make it past a possible tribe switch and end up merging.

Rachel - Uh, who? She played under the radar in her season, most likely she will do it again. The only way i see her merging is if she attaches herself to someone.

Bwburke - If he is on the outs he will try his hardest to manupliate people and get people on his side, very smart but i think he will be a late pre-merge boot or an early post-merge boot

Zach - I think he will merge, if he plays his cards right he might end up winning the game.

Jack - When you said Jack i thought you said First boot Jack from Marquesas. He has an ok game, if he improves his social game he might at least make merge.

Rebel - If he plays all sides again he will not make it far, but if he sticks to one alliance i think he will be in an ok position.

Aly - in her last season she was accused of being a follower, She was able to get some people out while playing a Middleoftheroad game. I don't see her getting into major alliances so she might be voted off early for being a weak link also.

Erik - Pre-Merge boot.

Josh - If he is able to controll people he might be able to merge, but i do not see him winning

Dustin - David and Dustin are on different tribes, I think that they will allign if they both end up on the same tribe or get too cocky and start a rivalry again.

Evan "Tinga" - Evan is on the same tribe as the person who soley voted him off. If he is smart he will get allies to vote off him and try to work deals.

Rumtin - He got fucked over by the 11 person merge in my opinion. Hopefully he will make at least jury this season.

Priscilla - She played under the Radar a bit last season, she is capable of making it far and making allies with her bubbly personality, not really a threat though.

Epstar - He cannot reply on idols this time, i think he will play both sides and get an early boot.
4337 days 15 hours ago
jackbritt13
Now I can sit here an criticize the same people who criticized me! oh how the tables have turned

open group

LoganWorm's Viewers Lounge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!