This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #1 - Espada

Topic » Tribal Council #1 - Espada

4358 days 4 hours ago
LoganWorm
Come on in guys. Grab a torch, dip it into the fire. Fire represents your life in this game, when I snuff your torch, your fire will go out and you will no longer live in this game. First question goes to Ben (You can find the names on the front page of the group).

--

Ben - Why should your tribe keep you if you weren't at the challenge today?

John - Are there alliances on this tribe yet?

Tyla - Do you feel safe sitting here after today?

Steph - Hey, if you are here, tell me!

George - What is there to do tonight?

Jesse - Is your absence today alright since you notified your tribe prior to the challenge?

Michael - What is the best move for the whole tribe?

Aly - Is the idol a way out of getting voted out?

Priscilla - How does it feel to hold The Fire Necklace when you were nominated prior to the challenge?

--

Votes are due @ 3:30 PM CST/9:30 PM BST tomorrow! Failure to vote will result in a s No-Vote, meaning your vote will not count. All votes are final, meaning when you cast your vote you CANNOT change it.

Mail me if you'd like to quit, or use a hidden immunity idol (either can probably NOT be undone). Keep on searching for the idol, as it may be crucial for you.

Don't forget to send confessionals each day.

I will ask you more questions if I want to, or see you online. You may chat among each other on issues that may pop-up. This is tribal council, say as you wish.
4358 days 4 hours ago
johnoliver96
John - Are there alliances on this tribe yet?

yes logan yes there. things are starting to heat up
4358 days 4 hours ago
Ireks
George - What is there to do tonight?

Well, it sucks we lost. But this is an easy vote since we have an inactive.
4358 days 4 hours ago
Ditzy
Priscilla - How does it feel to hold The Fire Necklace when you were nominated prior to the challenge?

well, i didnt do anything wrong.. :\ but i guess it had to be.
4358 days 4 hours ago
PeaceOut14
Michael - What is the best move for the whole tribe?

Taking out someone who hasn't been here and is inactive.
4358 days 4 hours ago
TheJesseHudson
Is your absence today alright since you notified your tribe prior to the challenge?

I think so, it was my very last day of High school. Something i'm never going to do again in my life time. Today was the only time I had to miss the challenge, the rest of my summer is open and I'll be able to plan my life around the correct times of the challenges and tribals. I really hope everyone understands why I was gone.
4358 days 2 hours ago
BENLINUS
Because today was a rare occasion where I felt sick....

I've not felt great since this morning and it hit me bad before the challenge. If they want to vote me out for that go ahead but why should they expect any different when they miss a challenge?

People here know what I can do... So they should keep me
4357 days 22 hours ago
LoganWorm
6/9 Votes Received.
4357 days 22 hours ago
Alyxandra
Aly - Is the idol a way out of getting voted out?

Well since there are fake and real idols, no one is guarenteed safety!
4357 days 21 hours ago
TwoTonTyler
Tyla - Do you feel safe sitting here after today?

I think my team is very smart, and know that we need to stay strong. And hopefully by merge we can have a majority. So, tonight we have to evict one of the weaker players.

open group

LoganWorm's Viewers Lounge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!