This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Pre-Season 8 Discussion

Topic » Pre-Season 8 Discussion

3456 days 10 hours ago
EEstrada17

too Celtic?
3456 days 10 hours ago
LoganWorm
Yeah, it is too Celtic, but nice find.
3456 days 10 hours ago
EEstrada17
hahahaha We'll see if you ever get that chance ;)
3456 days 10 hours ago
LoganWorm
It depends if you're still on the site and if and when I bring you back for #3.
3456 days 10 hours ago
EEstrada17

or

I personally think the second one suits your theme out of these two, but it would need some serious condensing, not to mention it has screamo in it and I DESPISE screamo with a passion.
3456 days 10 hours ago
EEstrada17
Yeah, it does indeed. Although, if I were to come back for #3, I feel like I'll be a pre-merge boot 100%. No one is gonna wanna align with me lol Plus, I'd be scared every second of my life until the game ended.
3456 days 10 hours ago
LoganWorm
I like that second song so far.
3456 days 10 hours ago
EEstrada17
I found that second song based on the first episode title for all stars because idk, I liked that quote. In a way, a lot of us are like phoenix's. Whether we've played a million times or are playing for the first time, we can rise from our destruction and shape ourselves into a better us. Although, that song probably doesn't reflect anything that I am trying to portray. But hey, I tried. haha
3456 days 10 hours ago
LoganWorm
This is true, and I can go with that since Phoenixes are red.

Not to mention putting a plug in for All-Stars would be cool.
3456 days 10 hours ago
EEstrada17
If not, you've always got The Phoenix by Fall Out Boy as an option too lol
3456 days 10 hours ago
LoganWorm
True that! Well I am going to bed. xoxo

3456 days 9 hours ago
EEstrada17
oh kk g'night < 3
3456 days 5 hours ago
TheEclipse
wow hey
3456 days 5 hours ago
TheEclipse
since no one is here to discuss with me i would just like to say something that has to be in the top 10 best moments is DEFINITELY the first merge tribal in all-stars
holy shit

open group

LoganWorm's Viewers Lounge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!