This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Pre-Season 8 Discussion

Topic » Pre-Season 8 Discussion

3408 days 10 hours ago
LoganWorm
Hold up, I will look for some
3408 days 10 hours ago
OldNewz
"That's 4 moves i made while you only made 1. Actions speaks louder than words and right now you're mute."
3408 days 10 hours ago
OldNewz
"So basically what you are saying is that you played a "behind the scenes" move (AKA sheeping since i'm pretty sure everyone does think  "If I sided with this side, how would it benefit me?" before making a move)

and i played a leader role where i called who to vote for and for the moves that I listed (jette, glinda and danny), i got the votes to vote out. Even more, i was also playing both sides so we are equal there.

So in conclusion to what you said, yes you did a great job sheeping for the most part."
3408 days 10 hours ago
LoganWorm
"Voting out glinda. I went all out on the challenge and i wanted glinda out. With glinda out, you would be much closer to me. It allowed me to be set for f2 in a sense."
3408 days 10 hours ago
LoganWorm
"Um, eclipse, last time i checked, for that vote, when me, you and chris had a vote on who to go, you and chris voted for chantra to go and i voted for jette to go. So, i was the one who started to move and i was the won who convinced both of you to flip the vote. I'm taking full credit of that."
3408 days 10 hours ago
LoganWorm
This one might sting.

"Voting out chris wasn't your move, that was chantras move. He convinced you to flip so you can't really take credit for it. Eclispe, when it comes down to it, you were playing other peoples game."
3408 days 10 hours ago
OldNewz
yea man, those are 4 good examples right there.
3408 days 10 hours ago
OldNewz
okay, wow, i can't believe i thought that was a good idea for a FTC performance lmao.
3408 days 10 hours ago
LoganWorm
The one about Glinda wasn't really assholey as much as you putting yourself on a pedestal.
3408 days 10 hours ago
EEstrada17
omg I like those myself lol
3408 days 10 hours ago
LoganWorm
BTW if Matt had known what was going on at all, he might have successfully helped Long vote out Jette. So Glinda only got the chance to flip because Matt voted for Joey.
3408 days 10 hours ago
OldNewz
another moment could be when blueu (i think that's how his username goes) votes out bobrock, not once, but twice in the f4!
3408 days 10 hours ago
LoganWorm
Well the F4 tribal in Greece was a lot less emotional for Jacob than in the F3 for All-Stars. He was more blindsided in All-Stars.
3408 days 10 hours ago
OldNewz
yea, but still, he got backstabbed twice lol.
3408 days 10 hours ago
LoganWorm
Well all saw it coming because the original three Balanced members had been together since the beginning. If there was a time to lose a challenge, it surely wasn't then! Jacob may have very well won the game.

open group

LoganWorm's Viewers Lounge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!