This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Power of Veto Cermeony (Double Eviction)

Topic » Power of Veto Cermeony (Double..

2749 days 15 hours ago
jwbrine
Oh wait. Nevermind
2749 days 15 hours ago
Jaesus123
okay thank you both for those kind words this is very hard for me as i like both of you personal wise this is very hard but i have decided to..................
2749 days 15 hours ago
Jaesus123
Not use the power of veto
On Alan but to use it on Eddie (puts veto around eddies safe congrats)
2749 days 15 hours ago
NicoleF
OMG THANKS TIFFANY!!! <3 <3 <3
2749 days 15 hours ago
Jaesus123
Jordan since i have just vetoed one of your nominations please make a renomination
2749 days 15 hours ago
MAS10
As gamers, I think we all need to appreciate good gameplay and that was a very good move Tiffany/Eddie. That's why I love this game and I think it is important to remember it is a game. I have a lot of respect for Alan as a competitor, as a gamer, as a person. I have a lot of respect for you to Eddie and Tiffany. After all, respect is born out of a sense of fear. I would hope we are all rational enough to see this as a game and not a reflection of real life. You probably already have the votes secured honestly, lol. But I would be foolish to just leave Eddie in this game with two strong allies. So, I think the safest person who is not a target for anyone would be Noah. I would hope people would see Noah as the lesser threat. At the end of the day, good game to you all and nothing but love and respect. You deserve it. Wow. That's all I can say. hahaha
2749 days 15 hours ago
NicoleF
*cough* fake
2749 days 15 hours ago
MAS10
lol
2749 days 15 hours ago
TDATrentsgroup
Alan and Noah are the final nominees.
2749 days 15 hours ago
wheels26
GL guys!
2749 days 15 hours ago
wheels26
*finishes popcorn*
2749 days 15 hours ago
alanb1
Can I make a final speech or somethin :(

open group

Matt's Big Brother

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!