This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Power of Veto Cermeony (Double Eviction)

Topic » Power of Veto Cermeony (Double..

2749 days 14 hours ago
TDATrentsgroup
What will Tiffany do with POV?
2749 days 14 hours ago
Jaesus123
(walks into the house sweaty) omfg i cant believe i won pov!!
2749 days 14 hours ago
Jaesus123
can everyone gather in the living room pls
2749 days 14 hours ago
NicoleF
*Sits in nominee chair*
2749 days 14 hours ago
Logie56
*Sits on couch*
2749 days 14 hours ago
wheels26
*sits down with popcorn*
2749 days 14 hours ago
Jaesus123
ok before i  use this pov i want to give both the nominees a chance to give there case to be be saved by this veto eddie your first
2749 days 14 hours ago
NicoleF
Tiffany, congrats on PoV! We have been friends for a good chunk of months and you're really great and I'd appreciate if you can use the veto on me! The house is after me for some reason so if you save me, they'll keep coming after me and not you! I'd love to keep playing and if you save me, I owe you and will repay the favor somehow! I respect whatever you choose to do, but once again, please save me!

*sits down*
2749 days 14 hours ago
Jaesus123
alan pls give me qa reason to use this pov on you
2749 days 14 hours ago
alanb1
Mk
2749 days 14 hours ago
wheels26
*munches popcorn*
2749 days 14 hours ago
alanb1
as u know my allies r much more limited as I've been playing Jordan's game instead of my own. I respected your wishes last round even tho I rly didn't want to I feel like I earned your save more because actions speak louder than words. I understand why you'd want to use it on Eddie and if u choose to do so I will respect it and will have your back either way.
2749 days 14 hours ago
jwbrine
Ok, I'm back. What did I miss?
2749 days 14 hours ago
wheels26
*looks at josh confused and dumbfounded* lol
2749 days 14 hours ago
jwbrine
Lmao. But really. Who are noms?
2749 days 14 hours ago
MAS10
Alan/Eddie. Tiff won POV.

open group

Matt's Big Brother

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!