This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Nerd Off #7

Topic » Nerd Off #7

3659 days 23 hours ago
hinata0014
wouldn't that be flipped around? because I found the article about harry and hermione getting together and I wouldn't had minded, it just seems a little weird since they seem like brother and sister almost
3659 days 23 hours ago
hinata0014
btw Ron was suppose to die in the last book too instead of Fred
like Ron and Arthur weasley were suppose to die but J.K. Rolling changed it to Fred
3659 days 23 hours ago
hinata0014
actually she considered killing him off in the middle of the series too
poor Ron, J.K. Rolling just seems to hate him
3659 days 21 hours ago
porschefan101
Arthur was going to die in book 5 instead of Sirius, but she wanted to keep Ron as comic relief and thought that killing his dad would put a damper on things
3659 days 21 hours ago
SuzyGold
Confessional Day 17

Austin has fully accepted the Harry/Hermione relationship.  In fact, he has taken it to the extreme, wishing that J.K. Rowling had gone and killed the entire Weasley family.  Isaiah tried to get Austin riled up by telling him a different actress played Kitty Pride in X2 and X3 but Austin didn't care telling Isaiah that James Rhodey changed actors in Iron Man and Iron Man 2.   JT got to level 3 in South Park Stick of Truth, and was at City Wok when the ghost of Allan took the controller before JT turned on a fan and blew Allan back out of the house.  Michael stopped by with a Pokemon question.  I tried to write it down but I don't remember the details.  Something about Wikiwiki is the only Normal-type Pokemon that can learn the move Explosion or did he say Lickilicky?  He went off to talk to JT and I went back to playing D&D alone... the most nerdy thing I could do.

Suzy
3659 days 20 hours ago
allan526
One does not simply play dnd alone
3659 days 19 hours ago
SuzyGold
I played D&D alone.  I had 7 characters.   About 6 weeks later I had my first live player and then a month or two later, enough people were playing with me that I didn't need those characters anymore but I would proudly (sadly) show you my own D&D characters who played the adventure that I Dm'd.  At least the 6 who survived.
3658 days 21 hours ago
hinata0014
I didn't want the whole family to die, Ginny Weasley I <33 to much for that to happen
also I know Ellen Page didn't play kitty pryde in x-men 1 or 2, but Ellen Page is the best Kitty Pryde out of the 3 that's why she's in days of the future past.
3658 days 21 hours ago
hinata0014
Suzy you need to teach me how to play D&D at some point
like we could play D&D in one of my empty group games, we could invite the hosts and the cast of this group game to play too lolz
3658 days 21 hours ago
hinata0014
Sumela Kay played Kitty Pryde in X-Men
Katie Stuart played Kitty Pryde in X-Men:X-Men United
Ellen Page played Kitty Pryde in X-Men:The Last Stand and X-Men:Days of the Future Past
3658 days 21 hours ago
Absol
i am a ~queen~
3658 days 5 hours ago
SuzyGold
We have nerdjeopardy tonight, right?   Anyone know what time?  I think I can be ready at 6:30 est.

open group

King of the Nerds 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!