This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Nerd Off #7

Topic » Nerd Off #7

3661 days 13 hours ago
porschefan101
CALLING ALL NERDS!

James and Isaiah, you two have been selected to compete in this Nerd Off. As you know, your video game knowledge will be tested. Here's how the Nerd Off works:

This is a 'shooting' competition, and you will each automatically start off with 5 bullets. I will ask a total of 5 questions. Be the first to answer a question, and you will earn 1 extra bullet. Once all the questions have been answered and I have determined how many bullets you each have, we will go to a chatzy. I will then randomly (and quickly) start posting different point values. You shoot a bullet by posting *shoots*. If you post *shoots* DIRECTLY after a point value post, then you get those points. If you shoot more bullets than you're supposed too, then I will take off your highest score. For example, if you had 5 bullets to shoot, but shot 7 times and got the values 1,2,3,4,5,6,and 7, I would take off the 6 and 7. Whoever has the most points at the end of the shooting wins! (Note: All point values will be in double digits. If I accidentally post a number with 3 digits, then just omit the first number. So if I post 354, you'd cut the 3 and get 54 points).

Any questions?
3661 days 13 hours ago
WitZ
no questions...
3661 days 12 hours ago
porschefan101
waiting on Isaiah
3661 days 12 hours ago
WitZ
here still..
3661 days 12 hours ago
porschefan101
Isaiah is on skype, he should be here
3661 days 12 hours ago
porschefan101
if he doesnt show up soon then he loses so hang tight James
3661 days 12 hours ago
WitZ
still here...
3661 days 12 hours ago
immaxyman
3661 days 12 hours ago
WitZ
oh good :)
3661 days 12 hours ago
porschefan101
kk we'll do this in chatzy
http://us10.chatzy.com/25704235995304

enter with your name (Isaiah and James)
3661 days 12 hours ago
WitZ
well bye all :( stupid retro gaming and dumb luck took me down :(
3661 days 12 hours ago
porschefan101
By a score of 494 to 249, ISAIAH WINS THE NERD OFF!!! You may rejoin the other competitors.

After coming such a long way, James, it is time to say goodbye. You were consistently a strong competitor, despite being outside of your nerd comfort zone. I'm sure there will be great things to come from you. Now please say goodbye and leave Nerdvana forever.
3661 days 12 hours ago
WitZ
Well it was fun. Kind of annoyed there was not a SINGLE science or math nerd war all season and the closest was a logic puzzle. anyway obviously that want the "comic book fantasy" nerds as apposed to intelligent people. I had fun. Thanks a lot Austin for fucking me over. In general this game has been fun just a let down how it had to end :/
3660 days 12 hours ago
SuzyGold
Day 16 Confessional

It's time for us to go.  People are acting really strange since James left.   Isaiah told Austin he heard that J.K. Rowling wished that Ron and Hermione did not end up together.  She wished Harry had gotten Hermione.   Austin called Isaiah a liar and covered his ears yelling "I am not listing to you".  Then he walked into the wall, and Isaiah said "watch out dude, you're no Kitty Pride" and then Austin jumped on him and was gonna hit him but Michael (our host) came in and said to stop fighting or that they would both be kicked out and JT and me would be the final two, and they stopped.   Then JT realized that this would be good for him so he told Austin to leave Isaiah alone because we needed one decent video game person in the house but it didn't work and Austin gave JT a wet willie but it wasn't caught on camera.   Then Austin started saying how if he was Kitty Pride he would reach in and pull out JT and Isaiah's hearts and switch them performing his own transplant.   Then, allan stuck his ghost head in the room and was yelling but I couldn't understand him since he was a ghost but it was something about South Park and the PS3 but I couldn't understand him.   So basically, since James left, things have been about the same here.

Suzy
3660 days 11 hours ago
allan526
Ok, seriously though South Park stick of truth is amazing
3660 days 11 hours ago
SuzyGold
*turns head* "Did you guys hear that?"  I swear I can hear poor Allan" *looks around*  Maybe I've been in the sun too long

open group

King of the Nerds 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!