This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Nerd Off #6

Topic » Nerd Off #6

3675 days 22 hours ago
immaxyman
I can say I took out one of the greatest players, great opponent Allan, grats u made it this far :(
3675 days 22 hours ago
allan526
Good job dude, bye guys, hope I can come back as a guest judge next season, all the best to everyone left, and if I can help you guys ast the final nerd off i certainly will
3675 days 22 hours ago
hinata0014
Bye Allan
Congrats Isaiah!
3675 days 22 hours ago
porschefan101
Congratulations Isaiah, you may rejoin your team.

Allan, with a heavy heart, I must say that your time in Nerdvana has come to an end. You were an incredible nerd, and fought valiantly to the bitter end. You excel in every area of Nerd Culture, from fantasy to trigonometry, and Nerdvana won't be the same without you. Please say your goodbyes.
3675 days 22 hours ago
allan526
Sooner rather than later, the great avenues will open again and free men will walk through them to construct a better society. Long live Chile! Long live the people! Long live the workers! These are my last words, and I am certain that my sacrifice will not be in vain, I am certain that, at the very least, it will be a moral lesson that will punish felony, cowardice, and treason.
-salvador allende
3675 days 22 hours ago
allan526
and with this i leave you, weary and downtroden, but with expirences that will never leave me, in the end, though I am sad to go, I am happy at what I have a complished, and I will be happy to brag about who I acomplished it with.
-allan mactaylor (allan526)
3675 days 22 hours ago
porschefan101
*watches as ALlan walks down path away from Nerdvana*

I'll miss that guy...

*hits button and a laser shoots, vaporizing him*

*Allan's picture goes gray and reads GAME OVER*
3675 days 4 hours ago
SuzyGold
Congrats Isaiah.  That was a really well done Nerd Off. by both players and a fun game by our hosts.   Good luck Allan and I hope you do get to judge in the future!

open group

King of the Nerds 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!