This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Nerd Off #6

Topic » Nerd Off #6

3676 days 13 hours ago
porschefan101
CALLING ALL NERDS!

Allan, Isaiah, you two have been selected to compete in the Nerd Off. In today’s challenge, you will race to identify famous movie and tv characters from the imgur pictures given below. The catch is that these pictures are blurred, making it difficult to identify the people. I will post all 10 links at once. If you know one of them, post the character’s name AND the number IN THIS FORUM (i.e. “#1: Darth Vader). I will tell you if you are right or not as soon as I see it. The first person to correctly guess on a given picture gets the point for it. You may go in any order. Spelling does not matter as long as I can tell who you mean. You may delete a guess at any time, but you may only have one guess posted at any given time (for each picture). For example: I’m offline and you think number 1 is Darth Vader, and you post that as a guess. But then you realize it’s actually Luke Skywalker. All you have to do is delete the Darth Vader comment and post the Luke guess. Failure to do this will result in me ignoring your new comment (until you delete the old one). Harder pictures are worth more points, so be aware of that. The point values for each picture are posted right next to the link.

First to TEN wins, or the most points after 2 hours have elapsed, will win the Nerd Off. If we tie then there will be a tiebreaker.
3676 days 13 hours ago
allan526
here
3676 days 13 hours ago
porschefan101
Any questions Allan?
3676 days 13 hours ago
allan526
nope
3676 days 13 hours ago
immaxyman
3676 days 13 hours ago
porschefan101
kk! posting right after this comment. Good luck to both of you!

I'll be going to watch Survivor, but I'll come on during breaks to tally the current score.
3676 days 13 hours ago
allan526
1 is harry potter
3676 days 13 hours ago
allan526
two is danerys targeryan
3676 days 13 hours ago
allan526
4 is spock
3676 days 13 hours ago
allan526
5 is princess leah
3676 days 13 hours ago
immaxyman
cuts
3676 days 13 hours ago
allan526
7 is manerva mcgonical
3676 days 13 hours ago
immaxyman
5 is Princess Leia*
3676 days 13 hours ago
allan526
spelling dosent count
3676 days 13 hours ago
immaxyman
7 is Professor Minerva McGonagall

open group

King of the Nerds 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!