This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Nerd War #2

Topic » Nerd War #2

3700 days 1 hour ago
WitZ
WOW
Firstly SORRY for not SCREENSHOTTING like wtf?
Secondly I gave you something that actually would have looked good as a banner whereas the other team looks like they literally copied and pasted everything and just threw random nerdy references onto it just to fill the space. Hopefully the next challenge isnt a subjective on where it comes down to something as to who was better as apposed to who was more right.
3700 days 1 hour ago
porschefan101
James

All the judges agreed that your taking a pic of it really hurt the quality, and took off a varying degree of points for it. That wasn't even the death blow though. You guys only had two nerdy references on it, and your name wasn't up to par. They had a better name and the individual avis were very popular with us. It just worked out better.
3700 days 1 hour ago
ILoveSleep
Hullo Jwitz

1) How do you not now how to screenshot
2) Your picture looked like you took some background so don't ever say we copy pasted
3) Your name was shit
4) ALSO I'd like to see you make 5 individual avatars
spoiler: u cant bye
3700 days 1 hour ago
WitZ
whatever :/ hopefully the next one is a math test or something truly nerdy not a flag / art project (looks at other team) making contest.
3700 days 1 hour ago
WitZ
i actually do like the pictures but its the random pieces in the middle that seem pointless, they are just there.
3700 days 1 hour ago
ILoveSleep
well maybe you should be more wellrounded :)
3700 days 1 hour ago
WitZ
also where is kingswood anyway?
3700 days 1 hour ago
WitZ
is it the forest outside kingslanding?
3700 days 1 hour ago
WitZ
in GoT?
3700 days 1 hour ago
Ghoul
yes
3700 days 1 hour ago
WitZ
well arent they the "brotherhood of kingswood" not the "defenders of kingswood"?
3700 days 1 hour ago
mminervini219
yea but its our team name...not theirs lol
3700 days 1 hour ago
WitZ
haha i suppose :P well whatever ill just move on.

open group

King of the Nerds 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!