This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Individual Immunity Challenge 8

Topic » Individual Immunity Challenge..

4000 days 6 hours ago
Esquiff
This will occur at 8pm eastern time tomorrow!

There is a secret note for the winner.

Good luck!
4000 days 6 hours ago
ColbyDonaldson8513
Why not tonight?
4000 days 6 hours ago
HipposUnite
aw i cant make it at 8 tonight or tomorrow :(
4000 days 6 hours ago
ColbyDonaldson8513
So this is final immunity challenge???
There a final 3 in front of the jury?
4000 days 1 hour ago
Esquiff
Possibly.

Alright, let me know when you can make it tomorrow!
4000 days 1 hour ago
HipposUnite
6 pm est is best
4000 days 1 hour ago
ChilltownBB7
7:30 EST or later is the only time I can do it -_-
4000 days 1 hour ago
ColbyDonaldson8513
8:30 pm est onwards
If not i cant any time
4000 days 1 hour ago
Sunslicer2
I have school on Thursday, and even worse, it's a final exam. Early, like 4-8 maybe are the best? :\
4000 days ago
jman96
http://www.tengaged.com/group/4437/forum/topic/9434789

I am staring my 2nd Season of Survivor. It will have 16 people competing for 39 days. There will be twists, drama and activiness. It will be one of the best seasons ever. If you want fun, coolness and a good game then do apply here. You wont be dissapointed.
3999 days 17 hours ago
Esquiff
Ok what about times on Thursday guys?
3999 days 15 hours ago
ChilltownBB7
same for me -_-
3999 days 7 hours ago
Esquiff
Seeing how this challenge can be non-live, it will be that way. The challenge will work like this, there will be 5 stations. You must do one station at a time. I will time each of you and the person with the best time wins Immunity and the secret note. For best time efficiency, get a skype, add me (nickhoulio96) and we can do the challenge there. When you want to begin the challenge, mail me or skype me and you will start on Station 1. After you complete station 1, you must tell me what station you want to work on next. You must stay on that station until you complete it. Once you complete all 5 stations, you will be finished. The person with the best time wins Immunity.

You must complete this by 9pm eastern on Friday. There is no excuse why you cannot get this done. It is plenty of time.
3997 days 3 hours ago
ColbyDonaldson8513
Ok! 1 more hour to go
3997 days 3 hours ago
Esquiff
Revealing results now!
3997 days 3 hours ago
Esquiff
4th place with an outstanding time of 3 hours, 57 minutes, and 32 seconds
Colby

open group

Esquiff's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!