This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The Vault #9

Topic » The Vault #9

3996 days 18 hours ago
ChilltownBB7
Same thing in my book
3996 days 18 hours ago
jflora18
I just really don't want to go at 9 I was screwed over last time rather would at least get 8th
3996 days 18 hours ago
ChilltownBB7
idk why you are publicly going so hard at getting me out. I thought you would go for a blindside and not a blatant vote like before tbh
3996 days 18 hours ago
ColbyDonaldson8513
I discard my 3rd vote
3996 days 18 hours ago
pieceofshame
Well, considering Hippo is obviously going to eliminate someone from Mogo Mogo there is no reason for me to try to tie this :P All it would do is put me at risk which would be stupid as hell.

So unfortunately I vote

Superman
Jflora
Discard third.

Sorry guys but if I tie it all it does is give you the opportunity to strike a deal and get me out instead.
3996 days 18 hours ago
ChilltownBB7
As Austin is not gonna vote and get nommed -_-
3996 days 18 hours ago
jflora18
These people are all such liars it is amazing. Well I appreciate it Colby I had your back now goodluck getting 1 single jury vote because I will campaign the jury.
3996 days 18 hours ago
ChilltownBB7
every jury member should have their own opinion. If you really would do that, then that's really sad -_- Its a group game lol
3996 days 18 hours ago
ChilltownBB7
I can successfully say I haven't lied to jflora this time :D
3996 days 18 hours ago
ColbyDonaldson8513
To not vote for me!???? Or campaign for them to vote for me???
3996 days 18 hours ago
pieceofshame
TBH,

This group game is a hot mess, this twist and shit is incredible dumb.

2 returnees in the jury stage, really? All it was done for was to spice shit up, the host admitted it to me himself.

I;m not gonna play a game where the hosts sole purpose is to start drama at the expense of peoples games.

I QUIT.
3996 days 18 hours ago
jflora18
I don't even understand why I am such a fucking  target  I have not done anything any control that you guys think I have obviously I don't why would I be in the bottom these people have to think
3996 days 18 hours ago
ColbyDonaldson8513
Piece!!!
What are u doing????
3996 days 18 hours ago
ChilltownBB7
Hes being a coward. Obviously he is not an all-star
3996 days 18 hours ago
jflora18
I agree it isn't a fair twist.

open group

Esquiff's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!