This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The Vault #9

Topic » The Vault #9

3988 days 11 hours ago
Esquiff
Welcome to the Vault! Christian is the Paymaster for this cycle and Colby is the Last Place Loser and will automatically be in the bottom 3.

EVERYONE will be voting this cycle as there are still many of you left. You will each get up to three votes. You must vote for at least 2 people and you may discard one vote if you so choose. You must say what you are doing with each of your votes in one, two, or three different posts if you wish. You can cast one vote tonight and come back tomorrow and cast another. Whatever you want. But once you post a vote, it is final and cannot be changed!

The two people with the most votes will join Colby in the Bottom 3 to face Christian. If there is a tie between 3 people to be in the Bottom 3, Christian gets to pick 2 more people out of everyone. No matter who the tie is against. If there is one person who has a clear majority of votes, and two more people tie for the last spot, then Christian will choose one more person to join Colby and the majority vote receiver.

For each vote you do not cast, you will receive a self-vote. All votes are due by the time this post reaches one day! Good luck everyone!

(as a reminder to Christian the Paymaster, I will give you a resource to look at example elimination ceremonies. Please do not post your ceremony yourself. I will do that once you mail it to me.)

Your 1 day begins now! GO!
3988 days 11 hours ago
Esquiff
As another reminder, YOU MUST POST YOUR VOTES IN THIS FORUM PUBLICLY!
3988 days 10 hours ago
ChilltownBB7
Damn I wanted to vote for Colby :/ now I cant :'( haha
3987 days 18 hours ago
jflora18
As nobody is voting lol
3987 days 17 hours ago
superman11
Lol awks
3987 days 16 hours ago
jflora18
This is a waiting game
3987 days 15 hours ago
superman11
I guess so
3987 days 14 hours ago
Esquiff
Im gonna expect votes right at the last minute.
3987 days 14 hours ago
ColbyDonaldson8513
GUYS REMEMBER THIS IS A GAME
IM JUST TRYING TO SURVIVE THATS ALL
MY VOTES
1-jflora
2-superman
I will keep the 3rd vote in case something goes unplanned
So i will post my 3rd vote later
3987 days 13 hours ago
Sunslicer2
I'll throw one vote to Superman, and one to Jflora. I'll save the other one for later, I suppose.
3987 days 12 hours ago
superman11
austin
chill
disregard
3987 days 12 hours ago
jman96
Austin
Chilltown
Disregard
3987 days 12 hours ago
Esquiff
Votes so far:

Jflora18- 2
Superman11- 2
Austin- 2
Chilltown- 2

Still to vote:

Sunslicer2 (1)
AustinBenevides (3)
HipposUnite (3)
ChilltownBB7 (3)
Jflora18 (3)
ColbyDonaldson8513 (1)
Pieceofshame (3)
3987 days 12 hours ago
jflora18
Austin
Chilltown
Disregard
3987 days 11 hours ago
ChilltownBB7
I vote for jman because he is a follower
I vote for superman because he has proven that he is untrustworthy
I vote for jflora mainly because he is jman's leader and he would be lost without him
3987 days 11 hours ago
jflora18
Oh really?

open group

Esquiff's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!