This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Individual Immunity Challenge 5

Topic » Individual Immunity Challenge..

3991 days 5 hours ago
Esquiff
This will begin at 6pm eastern tonight! It will be non-live but there are advantages to being here on time!

I will post the challenge then so good luck trying to become Paymaster!
3991 days 1 hour ago
ChilltownBB7
God why am I here again? -_-
3991 days 1 hour ago
jman96
Because Esquiff likes to use these twists  for more drama.
3990 days 20 hours ago
jflora18
Ok
3990 days 20 hours ago
superman11
Da faq
3990 days 19 hours ago
pieceofshame
hm
3990 days 17 hours ago
Esquiff
Yes I do Jman. I planned it to create drama no matter who the two people were who got the chance lool
3990 days 17 hours ago
Esquiff
The challenge will be posted in a little while!
3990 days 16 hours ago
jman96
here
3990 days 16 hours ago
jflora18
Here
3990 days 16 hours ago
Esquiff
Hang on guys it will be posted in just a moment.
3990 days 16 hours ago
jflora18
OK
3990 days 16 hours ago
ColbyDonaldson8513
Hi yall
Here too!!!
3990 days 16 hours ago
jman96
this shall be intresting now.
3990 days 16 hours ago
jflora18
Yup
3990 days 16 hours ago
Esquiff
Hello everyone! This challenge is called Fuzzy Wuzzy Brown!

There will be 15 cards in total, and every turn you will pick 2 cards to flip over in the hopes of having two of the same color. The person who completes the puzzle (getting 7 matches) in the LEAST amount of turns will win Paymaster! The person who completes the challenge in the MOST amount of turns will be the LPL.

The catch is, you need to pick both numbers at the same time, and I will simply tell you two colors, you will not know which number has which color..... unless you deduce it.
There will also be one dud card that matches up with nothing to make things harder.
Once you match 7 pairs of cards you are done.
If you leave at any point in the challenge, you will be DQ'ed, you must start and finish the challenge in the same sitting.

If there is a tie for either Paymaster, the first person in the tie to complete the challenge will become Paymaster, and conversely, if there is a tie for LPL, the last person in the tie to complete the challenge will become the LPL.

(I will only be doing one challenge at a time, so if multiple people message me to do the challenge, I will start with the first person to message me, and work my way from there.)

open group

Esquiff's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!