This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council 7- Saboga

Topic » Tribal Council 7- Saboga

3994 days 22 hours ago
Esquiff
Welcome to Tribal Council!

AustinBenevides- What is your response to 2 former Chapera members getting nominated?

Christian- Do you think you will survive the vote?

ChilltownBB7- Are you expecting to be safe?

Jflora18- Are you happy with the noms?

Superman11- You were nearly voted out last Tribal Council. You are safe tonight but what have you done so that that won't happen again?

Jman96- How does winning HoH feel?

ColbyDonaldson8513- You were almost the Last Placer. Why?

Jason- How does it feel to be nommed because of poor performance?

Votes are due by 3pm eastern tomorrow! No vote is a self-vote! You may only vote for Chill, Christian, or Jason!
3994 days 22 hours ago
AustinBenevides
Iam  Not very surprised
3994 days 22 hours ago
ChilltownBB7
ChilltownBB7- Are you expecting to be safe?

Not really, but its funny how people do not see how much control jman and jflora have over this game. Jman does the spam to win challenges, and jflora controls everything from behind the scenes. Because they have the numbers, they are in a good place to win this game. Heck, jflora probably has my vote at the moment. My point is that people need to be thinking about making a big move and keeping people who can give you those votes is key to having the numbers to vote out your threats. Christian and I know we are out due to the sheer number difference and would gladly help anyone who needs an extra number in how they vote. Just think about that either now or at least in the close future if you want to win this game.

Overall my goal was to not be blindsided since I knew I was a threat and I accomplished that :D No blindside here haha
3994 days 22 hours ago
ChilltownBB7
I am glad I am a target :P
3994 days 22 hours ago
superman11
Superman11- You were nearly voted out last Tribal Council. You are safe tonight but what have you done so that that won't happen again?

So glad I'm safe. Glad our alliance has stuck togther and hopefully the vote will stay I. Out favor
3994 days 21 hours ago
jman96
Jman96- How does winning HoH feel?

feels good
3994 days 20 hours ago
jflora18
Jflora18- Are you happy with the noms?
Very happy especially since I can get maybe some Amazon revenge
3994 days 20 hours ago
HipposUnite
Christian- Do you think you will survive the vote?
No i dont expect to be safe. but i hope anyone reading this knows that i am always open to votes and i will listen to any argument.
3994 days 17 hours ago
Esquiff
I just want you all to know, if you do not vote, then you will receive a self-vote for the next TRIBAL COUNCIL and will not be allowed to vote.
3994 days 17 hours ago
Esquiff
Unless one of the noms doesn't vote. Then they will receive a self-vote this tribal.
3994 days 17 hours ago
Esquiff
^^^^^

This is because there will be no Tribal Council for the next elimination. Keep that in mind and think about other reality shows that could be in store for you for the next cycle!
3994 days 16 hours ago
pieceofshame
Jason- How does it feel to be nommed because of poor performance?

I didn't spam, so I am nominated. I am pretty content with that :D
3994 days 6 hours ago
ColbyDonaldson8513
ColbyDonaldson8513- You were almost the Last Placer. Why?

I dont like spam challenges!! So i just voted for myself and the  hoped i wasnt last
3993 days 23 hours ago
Esquiff
Houseguests I have the results of the voting...
3993 days 23 hours ago
Esquiff
With a total of 0 votes cast against him, Christian, you are safe!
3993 days 23 hours ago
Esquiff
Now we are down to 2, Jason and Chilltown

open group

Esquiff's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!