This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge 3

Topic » Immunity Challenge 3

4004 days 4 hours ago
Esquiff
COME ON IN GUYS

Chapera getting your first look at the new Mogo Mogo tribe, Antonio6756 voted out at the last tribal council.

This time around we will be trying a luck challenge.

Once you get here, you may pick anyone from the opposing team to duel. If you are claimed, do not try to duel anyone else as you've already been taken. EVERYONE will pair up with somebody!

IF YOU ARE CLAIMED, THERE'S NO SAYING NO.

In the duel, you will be a shooter and a defender, choosing to shoot either to the left, middle, or right, and defending in the same way: left, middle, or right. If the shooter and the defender do not have the same answer, the shooter scores a point for their tribe. If the two duelers have the same answer, the defender has successfully blocked the ball from being scored. ADDITIONALLY, the two tribe captains, Sunslicer2 and Jflora18, will score THREE points every time they successfully score a point. The tribe with the most points wins Immunity and losers will join me for Tribal Council.

So basically EVERYONE will send me this format:

Shooting:
Defending

Fill out EACH number (1-5 on both shooting and defending) with Left, Right, or Middle

All duels need to be submitted by 3pm eastern time tomorrow! Tribal council will follow immediately!

Good luck!

*You may claim someone to duel below in this post VVVVVVVVVVV* (remember, they can't say no so choose wisely!)
4004 days 4 hours ago
Esquiff
ALSO, if you do not submit your duel, the person you are dueling will automatically score 5 points for your tribe UNLESS it is one of the captains in which they will score 15 points.
4004 days 3 hours ago
JoshJosh123
I pick Jflora18
4004 days 3 hours ago
Esquiff
DUEL #1

Josh vs Jflora
4004 days 3 hours ago
AustinBenevides
I pick jman
4004 days 3 hours ago
Esquiff
DUEL #2

Austin vs Jman
4004 days 3 hours ago
Sunslicer2
I pick ColbyDonaldson
4004 days 3 hours ago
jman96
im here.
4004 days 3 hours ago
ChilltownBB7
I pick my man sam :D
4004 days 3 hours ago
Esquiff
DUEL #3

Suslicer vs Colby
4004 days 3 hours ago
Esquiff
DUEL #4

Chilltown vs Sam
4004 days 3 hours ago
ColbyDonaldson8513
Ohh i have a duel!!! Interesting!!
4004 days ago
HipposUnite
i pick mybash
4004 days ago
Esquiff
DUEL #5

Christian vs Chris
4004 days ago
jman96
so im dueling 2 people now?
4004 days ago
Esquiff
Oh shit sorry that was my mistake.

open group

Esquiff's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!