This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

WELCOME TO ESQUIFF'S SURVIVOR SEASON 6!

Topic » WELCOME TO ESQUIFF'S SURVIVOR..

4162 days 15 hours ago
Esquiff
I will be mailing you all shortly! This season will feature many, MANY twists. Please do not feel like you are ever safe! Exile Island and Redemption Island may come into play at any time! Now onto the game...

COME ON IN GUYS!

For your very first challenge it is an activity check! Simply post your name below! The first 15 to post their names will be able to compete on this season! Three tribes of five will then be decided by a pre-determined order of your postings! Gl guys and may the odds be ever in your favor!

THIS WILL RUN UNTIL THE REWARD CHALLENGE ON FRIDAY IF NEED BE!

ALSO: certain post numbers pre-determined on this page have special rewards on them. only YOU will know if you receive one. You may choose between one of these things if you get one of these posts:

A hidden Immunity idol
The Power to be the only voter at one tribal council
The Power to vote three times at tribal council

I have arranged so that one person from each of the three tribes will get one reward. All 3 must be taken and when I tell you that you have earned one you get to choose! First come, first serve.

ALL THREE ONLY LAST UNTIL THE MERGE! SO YOU MUST USE IT BEFORE THEN! THE MERGE CAN AND WILL COME AT ANY GIVEN TIME!

If, you do not get to go to a tribal council at all before the merge and cannot use your power, then you will recieve 1 hidden immunity idol good until the f5. your other reward will be revoked.

please MAIL me any questions. do not post them here.
4162 days 15 hours ago
Edu84
Edu84
4162 days 14 hours ago
Ethan000
Ethan000
4162 days 14 hours ago
ForceMike1
ForceMike1
4162 days 14 hours ago
sophso24
Sophso24
4162 days 14 hours ago
superman11
superman11
4162 days 14 hours ago
cotbey
cotbey
4162 days 14 hours ago
LindseyPirtle
Lindseypirtle
4162 days 14 hours ago
Mybash_
Mybash
4162 days 14 hours ago
Icarus_Mark
Icarus_Mark
4162 days 14 hours ago
jman96
Jman. im ready to play
4162 days 14 hours ago
ChilltownBB7
ChilltownBB7
4162 days 13 hours ago
Rebelman2227
Rebelman2227
4162 days 13 hours ago
jflora18
JFLORA18
4162 days 13 hours ago
JanelleBB6
Janelle!
4162 days 13 hours ago
Roshy
ROSHY!

open group

Esquiff's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!