This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge 1

Topic » Immunity Challenge 1

4379 days 21 hours ago
bigbrother17
Why don't you do questions that actually take thought and not something to look up on Google. Obviously no one is gonna remember full name's and using google is cheating..
4379 days 21 hours ago
Esquiff
it does take thought. u have to know survivor...
4379 days 21 hours ago
Shav
i agree with bigbro, sorry to give you the frustration
4379 days 21 hours ago
kmaynor2
im here
4379 days 21 hours ago
Esquiff
and if i can remember full names (and if the question requires a full name) u better give me one.
4379 days 21 hours ago
bigbrother17
I did know Survivor. I threw out the name Jonathon without using Google, but to remember someone's last names? Who cares about last name's? Obviously someone would have to use Google to remember something like that.
4379 days 21 hours ago
Esquiff
ok big brother v. kmaynor!
4379 days 21 hours ago
Esquiff
Its only jalapao and koror left in this challenge. u2 r the reps who will either win it or lose it for ur tribe.
4379 days 21 hours ago
bigbrother17
By all means, congrats to Shav. Ya beat me fair and square. But at least make more difficult questions that don't require Google as a cheat-cheat.
4379 days 21 hours ago
Shav
actually i knew it was jonathan penner after you said jonathan. i had no idea what rob's second name was though
4379 days 21 hours ago
Esquiff
like what? give me a for instance...
4379 days 21 hours ago
Esquiff
nvm. next question is coming kmaynor v. big brother...
4379 days 21 hours ago
kmaynor2
what do i need to do?
4379 days 21 hours ago
Shav
eg in which series were the tribes first split into men and women
4379 days 21 hours ago
Esquiff
SEVENTH QUESTION,

what was the final vote that kim won by at the finale of survivor one world?

open group

Esquiff's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!