This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge 1

Topic » Immunity Challenge 1

4354 days 8 hours ago
Esquiff
For the first immunity challenge, i will match u up. There will be 1 representative per tribe per question. The questions will be Survivor Trivia!!! The first 2 people to get the answer correct will score a point for their tribe. First 3 tribes to 3 points wins immunity!

GOOD LUCK!!!

*this will start between 3 and 9pm eastern time tomorrow*
4353 days 11 hours ago
Esquiff
***WE WILL START AT 5:00PM EASTERN TIME SHARP***
4353 days 9 hours ago
Esquiff
Hey everyone. check in starts now for the challenge. post ur name if u r here and hang around til 5.
4353 days 9 hours ago
Shav
is 5 in 3 minutes?
4353 days 9 hours ago
Survivor233
Yeah, I'll be here. :P
4353 days 9 hours ago
Shav
^survivor 233!
4353 days 9 hours ago
Esquiff
yes the challenge will start momentarily unless noboday else shows up. although we can start and malakal and salani would be the 1st 2 tribes with immunity...
4353 days 9 hours ago
luigirocks123
HERE
4353 days 9 hours ago
Esquiff
ok survivor and shav, heres how it will work since there are only reps from 2 tribes for now. we will start with u both, and whichever gets there tribe to 3 first wins immunity. the other tribe will have to wait until a little later when the others are on...
4353 days 9 hours ago
Esquiff
ok it will work the same but shav and luigi will switch off since u r both from the same tribe.

tell me when u r ready...
4353 days 9 hours ago
Shav
ok sure
4353 days 9 hours ago
Esquiff
1 is ready. waiting for luigi and survivor to be ready.
4353 days 9 hours ago
luigirocks123
ready
4353 days 9 hours ago
Esquiff
we have to wait for survivor otherwise we cant start because u both are from the same tribe...
4353 days 9 hours ago
Survivor233
ready!!
4353 days 9 hours ago
Esquiff
ok first round is survivor vs. shav

open group

Esquiff's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!