This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Jury Questions

Topic » Jury Questions

4225 days 1 hour ago
McBenjamin
Gifting yourself does not count, JBC8. And the bottom line is that all you did was spam. You had no strategy LOL. Athena is the true winner here! <3
4224 days 23 hours ago
CrsytalHeart
JBC8-So were you just using me for my vote?

Athenna-Why shold you win over JBC8?

Gratz on F2 guys
4224 days 23 hours ago
JBC8
Crystal, I wasn't using you for your vote. I really was aligned with you. But I had a final 2 with Athenaa and I couldn't break that.

McBenjamin, Athenaa did nothing. Yes, I spammed but this whole game was about spamming. I had to make sure that I was safe because I knew that I was the biggest threat and could easily be voted out if you guys truly wanted to.
I don't want to ruin our friendship because I really do enjoy you. So please quit lying. If you want to vote for Athenaa, that is fine. But you don't need to tell everyone lies. I don't have very many friends on tengaged anyways and I thought we were real friends.
4224 days 22 hours ago
McBenjamin
JBC8, we are friends, but I'm just being real with the jury members. Jury, JBC8 didn't do shit in this game. Athena was the puppet master and sent jb to do her dirty work. She played a classy game, a strategic game, and most importantly, she didn't have to rely on immunity to keep her safe (which was all spamming) all jb did was take the orders of captain Athena and he went out to do the missions he was ordered to make him look like a lying sack of shit. And that's what Athena wanted him to be. So if that's not good gameplay by Athena, then I don't know what is. She survived every vote. She was eligible for elimination every week, and jb was not, due to just spamming which I may add is not a talent. Athena played a better social and strategic game and she blindsided me at final 4. She deserves to win.
4224 days 19 hours ago
JBC8
Wtf are you even saying?
Athenaa NEVER told me how to vote.
Also, she wasn't safe every week. I saved 3 times with an idol.
4224 days 8 hours ago
Athenaa
Crystal- well I thought I played a very risky game, I could have been gone any moment but I decided to throw ALL the immunities because I know JBC8's target was getting bigger by the week so I didn't have to worry about beig targeted. I also didn't make fake giftaways and I played a very social game. Thank u! :)
4224 days 5 hours ago
McBenjamin
EXACTLY. She wasnt safe every week and survived the vote every week. That is a good social game. You had a terrible social game, JB because had you not have spammed, your ass would have been gone a longgg time ago.
4224 days 2 hours ago
JBC8
Exactly! Which is why I HAD to spam to win immunity.
Do you not see that? You keep saying that I played a horrible game because I had to spam. But if I didn't then I would have been gone. And I did have a social game. I talked to a lot of people. I'm sure more than you did.
Thanks though.
4223 days 23 hours ago
CrsytalHeart
i have easily determined my vote gl guys
4223 days 22 hours ago
devileye1395
My vote has been determined as well!!

open group

Nini's Old Survivor: Africa

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!