This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Jury Questions

Topic » Jury Questions

4219 days 19 hours ago
Ninihead25
Okay we have come to an end of the season. Please discuss with the other jury members/final 2 about who should win the game. The finale will hopefully be Wednesday at 8:00pm PST/ 11pm EST.
4219 days 19 hours ago
cowkal2
Ok
4219 days 19 hours ago
JBC8
Can I make my speech here?
4219 days 19 hours ago
devileye1395
I think this should be and is a obvious vote!
4219 days 19 hours ago
Ninihead25
yes Amber
4219 days 19 hours ago
JBC8
Okay, well I'm making my speech here anyways.

So I started this game off with a final 2 deal with Prince_Charming, but seeing as he was banned, it wouldn't work. I did try to keep him safe for as long as possible though. I formed separate alliances with Athenaa and McBenjamin. I also had alliances with Australia, bubba, cowkal, and CrsytalHeart. I took all of my alliances as far as I could but still staying true to my main alliances. I won many individual immunities and found a few idols. I used some idols on Athenaa to make sure that she was safe because she was my new Final 2. I knew that I had to get rid of McBenjamin when I did, because he was my biggest threat. He's the person that I feel the worst about getting rid of and if I could do it over, I would have taken him to final 3. I controlled all of the tribal council's except the one where Prince_Charming and Australia got voted out. I feel awful about breaking all of those alliances, but it is a game and I did outwit, outlast, and outplay all of you.

Good luck to my friend, Athenaa! Whoever wins, we both deserve it!
4219 days 18 hours ago
Athenaa
Well, you could say I didn't play such an aggressive game. I knew if I spammed for immunity idols my name would be thrown around more. I lied low and voted, gradually getting closer and closer to the finals. I never lied to anybody here. At first I was a bit wary that JBC8 would have too much power but as the people dissapeared and it was final 7. I knew I could trust him. I hope you guys vote for me because I played a very stragetic game. Thank you.
4219 days 18 hours ago
devileye1395
I have a couple questions

JBC8 - why should i let alone any of us vote for you cause i know that you voted me out and voted out people you made alliances with wich in my opinion basicly makes you a snake... so again why should we vote for you?

Athenaa- I think that your choice of strategy is questionable... you basicly did absolutely nothing in this game. So explain to me why you think you deserve to be in the final two more than me or any of us jury members?
4219 days 18 hours ago
McBenjamin
But for the other jury members, All JBC8 did was spam and make fake gift giveaway blogs so he can get immunity. Athenaa never had immunity and survived every single vote. Therefore JBC8 did not have a strategy, he just spammed his ass off. Athenaa actually had to strategize to get through every week. It was almost as if JBC8 wasn't even in the game, because he was safe every week due to spamming. So are you going to give him a win for spamming? I think not. Athena was eligible for elimination almost every week and survived the vote by strategizing.
4219 days 18 hours ago
JBC8
Devileye, I had to make the alliances and break them to get myself to the final 2. Athenaa didn't have to do that because she could rely on me to save her whenever her name came up.
And McBenjamin, that doesn't surprise me. You voted for Athenaa for most of the game anyways.
4219 days 18 hours ago
JBC8
McBenjamin, she didn't have a strategy. I kept her safe every week! I could have gotten rid of her at any time. But I was staying true to my final 2 deal with her. I'm sorry that you never asked me for a final 2 alliance.
4219 days 18 hours ago
McBenjamin
Therefore, my vote goes to Athenaa. She blindsided me at final 4, to put here in a great spot to make it to the final 2. Good luck Athenaa!
4219 days 18 hours ago
McBenjamin
And JBC8, you rode Athena's coattails. All you did was spam your ass off to get immunity every week. Had you not won immunity every week (And this is by making fake gift giveaway blogs, people) You would have been gonee. Athena was strategic, you spammed and thats it LOL. Athena blindsided me at final 4 because she knew i wanted her out. So she gets my vote. :)
4219 days 17 hours ago
JBC8
Hello...I blindsided you.
I told you I was voting for Crystal, then I told you that you were my biggest competition.
Then I told Crystal and Athenaa to vote for you.
And Athenaa only knew that you were going after her because I told her.

Goodness gracious. I really hate bitter juries.

[12:21:21 AM] McBenjamin: I'll make sure she wins  (heart)  lol
4219 days 17 hours ago
McBenjamin
No, Athena blindsided me LOL. It was her idea. You just agreed to it. All you did was spam and make fake gift giveaway blogs. Other than that; you did nothing.
4219 days 17 hours ago
McBenjamin
Athena was the sole reason why I was voted off.And she controlled every vote except for mine because I was trying to get rid of her. But everyone else was under her power. She was eligible for elimination every week. She didn't need immunity because she set herself in a perfect position. You needed immunity because you put yourself in a terrible position. And the only reason why you won immunity was because you spammed and made fake gift giveaway blogs. No challenges, no talent, just spamming. That's all you did.

open group

Nini's Old Survivor: Africa

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!