This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Campfire

Topic » Campfire

2105 days 9 hours ago
semajdude
it was a hard choice each had its pros and cons but i think we are going to decide on
the brown team. i love every team left but i feel like this is the fair thing to do since they were brought back into the game they need to prove themselves plus idk if yall won what yall would do
2105 days 2 hours ago
Chandlerp1996
Omfg stop being so obsessed omfg fr.
2105 days 2 hours ago
Chandlerp1996
Bitch if we win your ass is going up. Ill stay up til 3 am to make sure i win this mission idgaf. Im tired of you ragging on us. Every time youve gotten power youve sent us up or given us samahdi. Im fucking tired of it. Mark my words, youre going to temple.
2104 days 20 hours ago
semajdude
And this is exactly why u got it
I love alanb1 daddy but chandler u hate me for no reason its a game sorry it didnt go ur way someone call the whambulane chandlers crying on the course
2104 days 19 hours ago
Chandlerp1996
When did i say i hate you. Bitch i dont even know you wtf. You so dumb but its cool :)
2104 days 10 hours ago
saxonmath
Brown team, please announce the two teams going up to the ToF here.
2104 days 10 hours ago
Chandlerp1996
IN THE WORDS OF GREEN TEAM

it was a hard choice each had its pros and cons but i think we are going to decide on
the purple and green teams. i love every team left but i feel like this is the fair thing to do since they have the most pieces left of everyone. :)
2104 days 10 hours ago
It1002
ty for safety brown
2104 days 10 hours ago
koolness234
take your love and shove it somewhere else
giving you my temple choices now saxon
2104 days 10 hours ago
It1002
gl guys
2104 days 9 hours ago
Chandlerp1996
actually shouldnt say i love every team left because i hate the green team. and prefer them to  leave.
2104 days 7 hours ago
semajdude
Someones obsessed i literally had a nice night out while yall slaved over a group game challenge
2104 days 6 hours ago
saxonmath
*Green returns back to camp*
2104 days 6 hours ago
semajdude
2104 days 6 hours ago
It1002
welcome back

open group

Saxonmath's Endurance

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!