This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Campfire

Topic » Campfire

2120 days 7 hours ago
saxonmath
*Yellow comes back to camp*
2120 days 7 hours ago
JonMcGillis
hiya . :)
2120 days 4 hours ago
saxonmath
Red gives their pieces to Purple.
2118 days 23 hours ago
saxonmath
*Brown team returns to camp*
2118 days 23 hours ago
saxonmath
Brown team, congratulations on coming back! You receive the integrity piece and have a long way to catch up. Note that you are not immune for this round, so you may wind up back to the ToF and be eliminated for a second time. The endurance mission will definitely shake things up. See you and the other 4 teams in the Endurance mission tomorrow.
2117 days 1 hour ago
saxonmath
Yellow team has decided to handicap the Brown team.
2116 days 19 hours ago
saxonmath
Orange team will probably decide the outcome tomorrow morning, but here are the rules if Brown/Green/another team goes to the Temple:

Send me 5 picks as always of Water/Wood/Fire. The winner of each round with the dominant element will earn a point, though after all 5 rounds are over (no best 2/3 in this case), the team with the LOWEST amount of points will go home. If there is a tie, I will recalculate results based on the two teams submission (best 2/3), ignoring the team with the most points. 

For example:
Round 1:
Brown: Wood
Green: Wood
Other team: Water
Wood floats on water, so Brown and Green earn a point.

Round 2:
Brown: Wood
Green: Fire
Other team: Water
Wood floats on Water, Fire burns Wood, and Water floats on Wood, so all the teams will earn a point.

Round 3:
Brown/Green/Other Team: Fire
All tie, no one earns a point

Round 4:
Brown: Water
Green: Wood
Other team: Wood
Wood floats on water, so Green and Other team earns a point.

Round 5:
Brown/Green/Other Team: Water
All tie, no one earns a point

Final Results:
Green: 3
Brown: 2
Other team: 2

In round 1, Wood floats on Water, so Brown earned a point
In round 2, Wood floats on Water again, so Brown earns another point
Brown already has 2 points, so Brown and Green would return, with the other team being eliminated.
2116 days 19 hours ago
saxonmath
If you guys have any questions about this format, post them here. The mission will still be at 7PM EST, so please try to get submissions in before then.
2116 days 9 hours ago
It1002
So we’ve thought about this ALOT, and we’ve decided that we want to give Green and, especially Brown a better chance to survive, so unfortunately we’ve decided to send the...
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Yellow Team to the Temple of Fate with them. We’re so sorry
2116 days 8 hours ago
Chandlerp1996
Thank you!!! ❤️❤️❤️
2116 days 4 hours ago
saxonmath
*Brown and Green return back to camp*
2116 days 3 hours ago
semajdude
https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/prettylittleliars/images/0/01/-Did-you-miss-me-pretty-little-liars-tv-show-35899304-245-140.gif/revision/latest?cb=20150107055231
2116 days 2 hours ago
saxonmath
Gree, you already know what to do, so name a team here before tomorrow’s mission. More info when I finally have a computer with me
2116 days 1 hour ago
semajdude
Do we get the alliance piece lol
2116 days 1 hour ago
saxonmath
Yes, I just can’t update anything since I’m still not at home

open group

Saxonmath's Endurance

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!