This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Jury Questioning

Topic » Jury Questioning

4376 days 10 hours ago
GameTime
Link
Juna
Parv

Please make your opening statements
4376 days 10 hours ago
juna1211
i will be here!
4376 days 8 hours ago
survivorparv123
Ok well I think i kinda played out the dumb girl who really didnt have any strategy. But that was not the case. Starting from the beginning, when it was a tie vote for 16th, i pulled some strings to make sure it would tie and not get me sent home like it wouldve if i hadnt played a few people. There was a group at the beginning on my trie that wanted me out. I got each and every one of them out, most of them before the merge. Then when it was f6 i was alligned with everybody. Based on who people were voting I pretty much voted for and sent home whoever i wanted. I was set for f3 while still in the final 6. My most recent pivitol move was voting out flamelord. That made juna more loyal to me and then we evicted NCFX. I made plenty of moves and no one even knew i did. so i think i deserve your vote
4376 days 7 hours ago
themissinglink
Hello jury, it is a honour to sit in front of you.  It is a jury filled with great players from across tengaged.  Why should you give me your vote tonight?

Well I believe I played a strong game throughout, before the merge I played very much as a tribe member helping to keep my tribe strong and participating in the challenges.  This meant that we could go into the merge with the numbers advantage, which we did.  When the merge came I was instrumental in sitting up each of the votes, I made sure that everyone was on board.  This meant two things, we could keep the alliance strong and that I would be able to have a huge say over the way the voting went.  I also was not afraid to make big moves, thegame and I were discussing voting out BENLINUS so I would make sure that people were on board with this idea even before we came to the vote.  That way we were able to strike the first time BENLINUS didn't have immunity.  I always had a plan that stretched beyond the next vote.  Naturally I would have to lie to people, but we all did in this game.  It is unavoidable if you want to make it far. 

When it came to the individual challenges I was competitive in them, winning 2 immunities.  The first one I won also highlight's that I was aware of how this game was going and what was happening in it.  Overall, I believe I played a strong game; I was sociable, I spoke to most people in the game at some point and had strong relationships with some; I was strategic,  I made moves in the game to get me to were I am and always had a plan for how things should progress; And I was a physical threat, I competed strongly in the challenges - winning two and coming close as well.  This is why I believe I deserve your vote.  Thank you!
4376 days 4 hours ago
juna1211
Well grats on jury everyone! i think it was great season! peoples didn't see it but that will be posted in tengaged soon! (by gametime)... ok.. i didn't play challenges and i didn't win any immunity challenges but i sill played very good! i had BENLINUS and i trusted him! we are friends so i was working with him! i worked with flamelord too! and in start some peoples wrote me to vote out survivorparv but i was always in bottom of our big alience!!! and i had to make a move and i saved survivorparv and i voted with her! it was my STRATEGY BUT I SUCKS AT CHALLENGES!
i hope peoples will vote for me! and i hope i can see u guys in other games <3
thanks <3
4376 days 4 hours ago
BENLINUS

*Facepalm at one of these speeches*

lies...lies...bullshit... then finally more lies
4376 days 3 hours ago
BENLINUS
Ok Well It's Time To Get Cooking...

Parv Ill Start With You... It's VERY Easy To Sit There... And Claim You Played The Role Of The "Dumb" Girl And That It Was Strategy And Really You Did All These Moves Which You Really Can't Prove... Honestly That Sounds Like The Start To a Trunkless Speech.... Upon Reading On I Discovered That Was Exactly The Case. You Made a Comment That at The First Tribal Council You Pulled Strings To Make Sure You Wouldnt Go Home... Which Is Bs... You Didnt Pull Strings... The Tie Didn't Break So a Purple Rock Was Issued... Seeing As You've Lied In Your Speech I Have No Option But To Believe Every Single Statement You Claim Is Bullshit... For That Reason You WONT Be Getting My Vote And I Think Your Going To Need To Stop Speaking Crap And Start Telling The Truth If You Want To Get The Joy Of Having At Least One Person Vote You Tonight. If there was anything good to say about you... it's that your social game was better then Links.. but that aint saying much.

Now Ill Move Onto You... Umm Whats Your Name... Oh Yeah Link. Sorry... It's Just I Only Recall You Growing Balls And Speaking About 3 Tribals Ago So Welcome To The Game. You Claim Voting Me Out Was a Big Move... News For You Einstein... Id Been Absent For Most Of The Pre-Merge... I Came Back And Kicked Your Asses In Challenges... Thats it... Doesnt Take a Genius To Know Someone Who Was Missing Wont Have Allies So Really Isnt a Threat. Your Plan To Blindside Me Has To Be The Most Pathetic Plan Against Me Ever... I Mean Even Ones That Failed Were Better Then That. Flame Comes To Me And Starts Putting On His Acting Shoes Which He Clearly Never Wears as He Has The Acting Skills Of a Turtle. You Mail Me Saying "Dont worry your safe bla bla blah"... then I got my Daily Mail from Parv "who are you voting"... I mean you cant have made it more obvious. It was Pathetic... pretty much the same as the rest of your game. Your social skills never went anywhere apart from Games ass which your head was stuck in for 3/4 of the game. Your physical game only kicked off once I was out... your strategy was really a no brainer... you didnt have much competition seeing as you were dealing with people like Flame who believed final 3 was going to be fed to him... I believe had I had time to be active people like you wouldnt be sitting in the final as you'd have people like Austin and Juna to work with me to send you on your way. It's funny how you guys decided to vote out Game right after I made a statement about you being his obvious sheep... hmmm.

Now Juna... honestly I think you'll agree that your physical game isnt fantastic. BUT out of the final 7, 6, 5 ect... you are the best socially. Your very sweet, a really kind person, lovely to talk to and just a great human being. You were with me from the start and were the only person who can say they stayed loyal. You will be getting my vote tonight and I hope to see you win as you deserve it! :)

Id like to say Jury... I think after this game thats had it's highs and lows for all of us we need a deserving, kind winner who we can be happy to vote for. Juna is that person. Flame... she was loyal and kind to you... Huds... you share the same hate for bad players as I do... I think you could agree that out of the 3 Juna may not have been the best but her social game really deserves to be recognised. Juna took time to talk unlike Princess Parv and Link who like his username seemed to be fucking missing... most likely because he was hidden away in Games shadow.

Im looking forward to Parv and Link now shouting at me but hey... Im ready to listen... but it's not like I need to... Ive got enough wins to my name and dont wanna take crap off people who cant seem to make finals by playing a good game.
4376 days 2 hours ago
ryan5676
you three have done well to get to the final and it would be hard to pick a winner
4376 days 2 hours ago
themissinglink
Ok BENLINUS you just admitted that you weren't part of this game for most of it, so how would you know if I "only appeared" 3 tribal's ago if that is what you believe you can but other people know it to be not the case.  Anyone who can win the challenges as well as you did has to be considered a threat that is why it was important to vote you out!  I was never anyone's sheep since it was me setting up the votes, and I never voted gametime out because I needed his vote at that time but I still had no intention of going to the f3 with him.  The quality of players isn't what is the issue, you insulting everyone else doesn't take away from what I did in this game.  I actually have no idea were you get this notion that game was in charge from!  He was active, but so was I.

Clearly I won't be getting your vote because you think this game is about being nice to people and staying loyal to them.  You are perfectly entitled to that opinion and wish you all the best in your run for Governor of Indiana.
4376 days 2 hours ago
BENLINUS
Oh yay a reply...

Lemme just pull up a chair! :)
4376 days 2 hours ago
BENLINUS
"Ok BENLINUS you just admitted that you weren't part of this game for most of it,"

Yes... Yes I did... and you claim voting me out was a big move you made... -5 for you

" I was never anyone's sheep since it was me setting up the votes"

So your saying Parv and Game were your sheep? If so please say in big letters GAME YOU WERE A SHEEP... if not... you still wear the sheep hat

" The quality of players isn't what is the issue, you insulting everyone else doesn't take away from what I did in this game"

Yeah I insult everyone dont I... Oh no wait... only you, Parv and Flame for your silly mistakes.

"Clearly I won't be getting your vote because you think this game is about being nice to people and staying loyal to them"

Excuse me while I send this to every single person Ive ever played Survivor with. If you've played with me (which you most likely haven't... I have a habit of voting people like you out early)... you'd know that I play as a Villain... I will backstabb... I will break alliances ... which is why 2/3 times I join a game someone brings up my "reputation"... their words not mine. If I believed this game was about playing nice and staying loyal I wouldnt be called a Villain in all games I try hard in.

And thanks <3 if you live in Indiana please vote for me :o ROOOOOAAAARRRRR!

Omg Im so cute <3
4376 days 2 hours ago
BENLINUS
Link do you play all your games like this one? Apparently so...

Kikorous Survivor Africa - 3rd

Logan's Survivor: The Plains - 2nd

Survivor Komodo Island - 3rd

bcl's Survivor: The Canadian Wilderness - 2nd
4376 days 2 hours ago
themissinglink
Well I am only going by what you have just said, bringing other group games into it is never fair to anyone.  Since you said you voted for Juna because she is nice and stayed loyal I would assume that is how you think THIS game should be played.

I will not call Game a sheep because that is unfair to his game, he wasn't a sheep but he did listen to me regarding the votes and he always asked me who else was voting the same way. 

I mentioned voting you out as an example because you were someone who had been voting with us.  We had already taken out the bigger threats like Huds and then I knew I had to get Flame voted out, which I did.

Basically what it comes down to is you think you should have gone further, that because you think voting you out was a mistake.  So you are essentially you are just bitter we didn't carry you further.
4376 days 1 hour ago
ryan5676
who was your favorite contestant in the game
4376 days 1 hour ago
Hudspith
well i dont really know much on you guys since we were never on the same tribe but i've been told certain things

1. parv i heard you think im a scrambbler ok what was i meant to do sit there and let you pick me off or attempt to save myself you just discredited my whole game

2. link i hear you sheeped to game and got him to virtually carry you to the end then cut him loose ok good move but do you think if BEN had been active you'd be here right now

3. Juna - you somewhat flew under the radar but you made it here with stratedgy

so questions

Parv why did you discredit me ask anyone im a good player
link do you really derserve this
juna - what ws your biggest move
4376 days ago
themissinglink
Ok I was no one's sheep!  I was the person making the call's, it was not me who voted him out I wanted him to stay for one more round because I needed his vote then to vote out Flamelord but Flame played an idol and he went home.  I still got Flame out though by getting NCFX to vote with me next round.

Of course I deserve this, I worked hard to get here.  I didn't talk to you about the game because you were not part of the alliance of the orginal Tharu.  I knew you were a threat and I made the call to vote you out but you played an idol but I still got you voted out in the next round.  I don't know Ben so I have no idea if he is a good player or not but I still knew he was a threat to get once he started doing well in the challenges.  So I got him voted out, so I can't really answer that question since you can only play the game that is available to you.  It would be nice is everyone was active so we could all have a true test but that rarely happens so it just comes down to taking the people you think are threats to make it easier for you to get to the end.  I did that successfully.

open group

Gotama Tribe

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!