This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge # 1

Topic » Immunity Challenge # 1

4363 days 11 hours ago
Damienirl
cosmo, damo1990 and me have our torches lit
4363 days 9 hours ago
AshlynArehart
Who do I pass it too? Or get it from?
4363 days 7 hours ago
QueenSheeba
As of right now,
the Ampiyacu tribe has passed on its torches through Michelle (KitKat24), Erinn (Hinata0014) and Cirie (Wiseman). Ampiyacu is waiting for Candice (Tadds) to light her torch

the Putumayo tribe has passed on its torches to Brandon (Cosmo14), Chris (Damienirl) and Ken (Damo1990). Putumayo is waiting for James (xxLighningxx) to light his torch.
4363 days 6 hours ago
Jennifur
come on where is candice?!
4363 days 4 hours ago
Cosmo14
Did we win?
4363 days 4 hours ago
damo1990
no im fresh and irish smurf have to light there torch
4363 days 3 hours ago
Cosmo14
They both better get online =/
4363 days 2 hours ago
Wiseman
this sucks
4362 days 22 hours ago
QueenSheeba
The men have 6 torches lit. The women have 3 torches lit. The men win Immunity!

I will now explain the secret partners twist. You guys infact not secret partners but secret rivals. Both of you want to hunt the other down and vote them out. If you are successful in DIRECTLY VOTING OUT your partner, you will receive the Hidden Immunity Idol.

Now, how can you do this before the merge? It's simple. While every Immunity Challenge is going on, you will be given the chance to MUTINY from your tribe. If you mutiny and manage to vote out your partner, you will receive the Hidden Immunity Idol.

In addition to that, every time you mutiny, you will receive a CLUE to the hidden Immunity Idol.

There are SIX Idols available this game. The first FOUR people to get rid of their partners will get Immunity Idols. The other TWO can be found by the clues that you get by mutinying to another tribe.

It's a twist like no other so use it wisely ;)

I'll see the women at Tribal Council.

open group

QueenSheeba's Survivor: Peru

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!