This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council # 14 (Kono) - FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL

Topic » Tribal Council # 14 (Kono) -..

4355 days 14 hours ago
boomske123
I took more chances than u did, and I could have voted you out many many times, but I didnt.
4355 days 14 hours ago
Leli14
Yeah, I think I'll just leave it at that. This conversation/argument is about to go off the rails, so I'll rest my case :) To anyone who actually read this I hope you understand my point of view and vote for me :) If not, then no hard feelings and thanks for playing this game with me :)
4355 days 14 hours ago
boomske123
I also hope that you all vote for me! I hope you see how well i played this game and you give me your vote! Thank you all!
4355 days 2 hours ago
QueenSheeba
Due to unexpected events, the winner will be announced after 24 hours!

I am sorry to have you kept waiting for so long but our jurors have been given another day to make their decision.

Meanwhile, the Sprint Player of the Season goes to both Amanda and Yve, congratulations to you both!
4354 days 23 hours ago
QueenSheeba
Actually now that everyone has voted, I can reveal the votes!

First of all, I'd like to thank everyone! You guys made this game a great season :)

Let's get to this. There are five votes in the jar as one jury member did not vote. You are looking for your name to be in this jar: this is a vote for a winner. You three all played brilliant games but there can only be one Sole Survivor. I'll read the votes.

First Vote:

AMANDA

Second Vote:

MARCUS

Third Vote:

MARCUS

Fourth Vote:

AMANDA

The winner of Survivor: Burma is...

MARCUS!

Congratulations Marcus on winning and playing a great strategic and social game!
Congratulations to Amanda and Yve for winning our audience's hearts.
And finally, congratulations to the other thirteen castaways for participating making this season such a big success.

Stay tuned for our next season, QueenSheeba's Survivor: The Peruvian Rainforest! Please tell your friends to join!
4354 days 23 hours ago
_JB_
LOL... I won player of the season? I was like the first person eliminated. Hehe.
4354 days 22 hours ago
Leli14
Thanks!!! Wow, I wasn't expecting this. I wanna say a special thanks (I feel like I won the Oscars, haha) ...but I wanna thank the three people who voted for me (I'll send you guys a personal PM saying thank you soon) :)

I wanna thank Sabrina and Yau-Man for being great friends this whole game and I respect your decision, and I hope to talk to you guys in the future.

Amanda, we were close this whole game. These last days have been crazy with this big argument we had in here, but I think it only shows how much we care about this game and how much we care about Survivor.

And QueenSheeba, thank you for hosting Survivor: Burma. You did an amazing job (making wiki-pages, doing the intro, having to deal with all of us, haha).

Thanks for a great season everyone. It worked out well for me, but you should all be proud of making this season spectacular.

Peace out :)

open group

QueenSheeba's Survivor: Peru

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!