This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Day 70

Topic » Day 70

3112 days 11 hours ago
Stering_butter
MATT YOU DONT GET TO TALK BECAUSE YOU WERE MANIPULATED BY DAKOTA TO VOTE OUT ISAAC  SO IDK WHAT YOURE TALKING ABOUT. YOU LISTENED TO DAKOTA JUST AS MUCH AS I DID APPARENTLY. YOU DIDNT EVEN E V I C T ME WHEN YOU HAD THE CHANCE TO IN THE TIE.

EACH TIME I KEPT YOU IT WAS ON MY ~~OWN~~ ACCORD AND NOT DAKOTA'S. IDK WHO THE FUCK YOU THINK YOU ARE.
3112 days 11 hours ago
Jermin119
Matt. What was your biggest move?

Sterling. I feel like you didnt really do much till the end when dakota wasnt there to help you. What was the best move of the season?
3112 days 10 hours ago
Stering_butter
#Jermin
I feel like people are going to sit here and point the finger and act like I did not do anything and I rode Dakota into the sunset when I really do not think that is true. I had many allies and many enemies, and I think its funny that I only went up with Dakota ONCE through the entirety of the game and NEITHER of us went home. I have made many moves, as previously stated in my response to Dakota. I think I never let the ties of friendship hinder my game play as I evicted Abel and I nominated him and Nikola during this game. I will admit that Dakota was my final 2 and he was my ride or die out of convenience to my game and I am not ashamed of that. We were outcasted during a fight and we fought hard, and I may look like I did not do much but I think the BEST move I made was sticking to my goals and making final 2 with someone who I truly believe did NOT play a better game then me. Dakota didn't, he blew up his social game time after time after time, continuously sinking his ship. He could win comps but I don't want to sit her and flaunt my competition wins, no matter how significant they were, but rather what I did with them. Matt did not play a better game than me because he did not do anything. He won an HOH and nominated Dakota and I, but then he renommed Isaac and evicted him????? I don't understand his goals. He was a nice person overall but he was nommed quite a few times. I stuck to my goals and I made finals with people who I know did not play better than me. I voted out friends, I stayed loyal to people who I KNEW I could trust. I gave people social opportunities, they turned on me, and I came back and made sure they were eliminated. I did not ride coat tails, I was loyal to a sinking ship, until it sunk, then I powered on to my own victory. I respectfully plead for your vote as I do think I made moves and I made respectful decisions based upon what was good for MY game.

and if you want a definite answer of the (more specifically my) BEST move of the season? It was evicting you, because I know damn well you would have had 5 votes AT LEAST to win the game, including mine. You were by far one of the best players this season and getting you out was a feat within itself.
3112 days 9 hours ago
best
Ahem
[9/18/2015 10:32:33 PM] abel || best: Well
[9/18/2015 10:32:37 PM] abel || best: It doesn't matter who
[9/18/2015 10:32:44 PM] abel || best: But y'all should be spamming for me to win
[9/18/2015 10:32:52 PM] abel || best: So we can vote out whoever
[9/18/2015 10:32:56 PM] abel || best: And can all be safe
[9/18/2015 10:34:08 PM] abel || best: Because I don't have time

I would just like to say.
That I look fabulous.
And I feel fabulous.

But seriously how is that not a real answer I said that it doesn't matter who and that was the truth I just wanted both you and Dakota to stay and don't act like you couldn't have asked me about it in private you had pms, mails, snapchat to contact me through. I assumed Dakota would go up and I'm pretty sure he would have which is why I started with his name. So yeah GL though
3112 days 8 hours ago
Stering_butter
#Abel
I could have asked you but I had already decided. You act like you weren't the only busy Mr. I can't spam for myself. You were busy with college which is totally fine but in all honesty do you really expect me to want to continue working with you when you had practically come at me with the agenda of the otherside? Like Abel don't ACT like it doesn't look shady because it does...and it just looked like you were back tracking and from Matt has already said, it sounds like you were looking out for y'alls game rather than mine.

Thank you
3112 days 2 hours ago
Timberlie
I didn't even know Matt was in the game so
Congrats Sterling you got my vote
3111 days 12 hours ago
deshonBANNEDISBACK
Sterling you will never get my vote cause you're a disgusting rat face bitch.

open group

Ken's Big Brother 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!